1.whats your name? clint

2.where do you live? new mexico mountains

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? 80's rock, blues rock

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? spent 40+ years in a rock band. we disbanded when our bass player died a few years ago. i have a weekly solo gig using backing trax. i play all leads, most rhythm and sing lead vocals live. i have spent several years recording/tweaking my trax getting them just right for a solo player/singer.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? nothing. i have owned every desirable guitar/amp/fx/modeler in existance several times over. i dont even look at music catalogues any more. i am 100% happy with my current rig.

6. My oldest gear is a 1959 gibson les paul and a '68 jmp 50 watt marshall. I started playing in 1965 and only stopped for a couple of months when my best friend (the bass player) died a few years ago.
7. My favorite gear right now is my 11r through my pa and my re-issue epiphone genesis deluxe pro. the genie with probuckers easily cops slash, gary moore, page, etc. i sometimes grab my 1985 jackson soloist or one of my strats. depends on the setlist for the night.
Recording wise, I only record and tweak my trax for live performance.

Currently I'm jamming through my performance rig, 11r into my pa and one of my guitars. i seldom ever plug in my marshalls anymore. the 11r does everything they do with zero maintenance smile

clint