1.whats your name? Jeff

2.where do you live? Kansas

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? rock, metal are my first loves, although my regular gig now is playing Worship music.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just playing at church for the time being, although I have been thinking about starting another band. The last band I was in was before my youngest was born, and he's 15, so it's been a while...

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? USA Kramer, like I had back in the day.

6. My oldest gear is pretty much N/A at this point. I just started playing again a few months ago, and hadn't had anything for years. I just kind of stopped playing when I left the last band I was in, and was of the mind that if I can't still go all out, I would just stop. Crazy talk, right?

7. My favorite gear right now is my LTD MH350NT. It is my first through-and-through, and is my main squeeze right now. I have a new Jackson X-Series Soloist with a Floyd, but it needs a fret level before it's going to get alot of love.

Recording wise, I'm just getting started, so little to nothing. Once I get my Eleven Rack in my hot little hands,I guess I'll be using ProTools 10.

Currently I'm jamming through a Zoom G3X, but my "in the room" rig will soon consist of the 11r, a Behringer MIDI pedalboard with the 11PROM, and an Alto TS112a, which will eventually be joined by another for stereo goodness. I bought a Bugera 333xl and a 2x12 cab as well, but even though it sounded pretty good, it was beyond noisy, and the Infinium thing started acting up the first night. It has since been returned to MF(shipped yesterday), and as soon as I get credit for it, the 11r will be on the way.

All those years ago, modeling was unheard of, and the only experience I've had with it in the last few years was the POD stuff, which was rather sterile sounding to me. I have always been a tube head/4x12 kind of guy, but after hearing a bunch of clips and watching countless YouTube vids, I am taking the leap. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the 11r from you guys here.

Jeff

Edited by 68injunhed (07/30/13 03:59 PM)