1.whats your name? Jeff

2.where do you live? Tennessee

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Mostly hard rock and metal. I occasionally dive into ambient or acoustic stuff to keep in touch with my inner Floyd!

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Mostly just jam by myself or with a couple of friends.

5.Whats your most wanted gear? Not sure, If there are bigger and better toys out there I just haven't run into them yet.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? I guess it would have to be a my Fender Ultra Chorus or an old 70's Conrad hollow body bass my Uncle gave me.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? I bounce back and forth between two different Peavey Wolfgangs. One is a Standard stop tail with Power Slinkys and the other is a Special with Super Slinkys.

8.Recording gear and or software? Roland 2480 console and a dusty Korg D1600 if I had to.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Line6 Vetta 2, Line6 Spider 3, Fender Ultra Chorus, Fender Hot Rod limited edition, Crate 4x12 with SPA 200 head, Digitech 2112, and the newly added Eleven Rack.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? This is day one and if I don't get some help with 11 hack, I'm probably going to put it up on Ebay. I've not found one patch that I would record with.(aside from a couple of clean channels) I'm hoping to get some advice from the nice folks around here because I've seen a hundred videos on Youtube where this unit sounds absolutely amazing...just not the one I have!!

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Probably my email or a PM on here.

Edited by ESD (06/12/13 02:04 PM)