Sorry for the bump... there is a welcome package in it for you new guy's, and some showing off for the old guy's to do.

I like to see what works for others, I have always been the kind of guy that doesn't so much fallow the "buzz" or what every one thinks is "HOT" at the time. it's like when I bought my first Fernandes Guitar and I had a pocket full of cash and was getting my first new axe and It was at "victor litz music" in MD. I played every expensive and cheap guitar they had and was disappointed at the lack of "play-ability" of them all, then I saw the fernandes and thought I "never heard of that brand" (in the year 1992) it had floyed rose and locking nut and humbuckers so I said what the heck pulled it down off the rack and fell in love with it. that was $200 and played better than a $2000 gibson or fender. I did afterwards added an EMG 81 and routed out the wood under the whammy so it would float. still have it and still play it and has never needed a neck adjustment. then 2 years ago I got my 2nd and 3rd fernandes and found out that my first one was not a "fluke" they are great guitars. this month I will most likely pick up the elite limited shown above.

If there is a diamond in the the ruff you have found , share it with us too.