1.whats your name? Buzzz Miller

2.where do you live? Peoria, Arizona

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, progressive metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? In two bands; The Lemmings of non-conformity and Slant Eyed Fish Head.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Nothing Really.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Ibanez Roadstar II With original Edge and single kicked humbucker.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Humpty, my home made, poplar body, quartersawn maple neck with ebony board and stainless frets, with reverse ibanez style headstock and my own custom paint and Dimarzio pickups. And as for other gear, my Crate Blue Voodoo 50 head. Never heard another head like it. Even my hot-rodded Blue Voodoo 60's modified by Tony Krank can't keep up.

8.Recording gear and or software? DPS24, carvin 24 channel mixer and general other stuff.

9.Other gear worth a mention? I make my own guitars, isolation cabs, and other stuff. go to http://www.lemmingsofnonconformity.com/equipment.html

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?I couldn't make it make a single sound for over a month from the day I bought it. But I am starting to really get it dialed into my equipment. I am liking it. (If it was not for this site, and the sounds downloaded here, I would hate the 11R)

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? BuzzzMiller.com

Edited by Wannabe (05/18/13 10:16 PM)