Hi new member to the forum but have read a lot of discussions before posting. I run a small studio in a small town. I use a mackie d8b and mackie hdr. love them both. I have many guitars from les pauls to fender telecaster and to many acoustic guitars to name. My equipment list is endless and to numerous to list. I have bought and used every preamp, stomp pedal, rack unit known to man. Some I liked, some went by way of ebay. My microphone numbers have passed 2 dozen some time ago. I just recently bought an eleven rack and really like it alot. I have downloaded a lot of the presets off the site and they are wonderful. I am not much into protools other than an interface for my 11r. For that purpose, it is wonderful. I am oldschool and love actual tubes in my gear and actually turning knobs, switches, faders. etc... Plug ins have come a long way in emulating sounds, but you can't beat the actual equipment for the real thing. That being said, the 11r is amazing. I have read a lot of posts about sweetwater and their attempt to keep their presents to their buyers. That being said, I would appreciate it if someone could email me the ones sold with their units. Appreciation in advance. thanks Brian
bkbannon3@yahoo.com