Originally Posted By: Riffmagus

I honestly think your Amp Pack really opened up the Eleven and showed people what it can do. I went back through the presets it ships with the other day to 'steal' some fx info for other presets - and they all sound so lifeless and lame. It's a wonder anyone bought it in the first place!

Then, BAM! Switch back to your mods - the whole thing is smokin' makes me want to play guitar - and, I SWEAR I can smell those tubes heating up.

-Riff

Spent some time today sifting through and really digging in to the pack and I must say that I have to agree with Riff. Avid needs to make a donation and scrap those cheesy factory preset for yours... I only wish I could write over those as well... also is there a way to add all the presets at once, there is an option to "load all rigs from computer" it wants an .xml file. would be nice to be able to flip through quickly to hear all of them. I might see if I can figure out a way to edit my original "save all to computer" file and just make a couple that could be used for checking them out and send it to your email.