at first i was emailing everyone some new presets, then i had some guys complain that they were getting too much email.....especially if one or two guys responded to my email (sent to everyone in the group), everybody got sent another email for every response.

nowadays it's easier to just have everyone re-download the singtall updates folder from time to time. i suggest at least once a month. i have added something like 40 presets since the superpack came out. most of the new presets are in the artist folder, and a few modded heads are in the modded heads folder. i thought about making monthly update folders, which would help the early adopters of the superpack, but the new guys would be sifting through tons of folders. i have found that the early adopters end up finding more cool overlooked presets when the are forced to go fish through the same folders again. in the process of looking for the new stuff, your mind will take inventory of what you already have, which comes in handy later when you are looking for that specific Blues Saraceno preset.