I can completely understand Sweetwater's position about not sharing their artist presets on a public forum, and I do respect that position to protect their interests....BUT...once someone purchases their 11R from them, that person can do what they please with those presets and freely share them PRIVATELY if they so chose, as long as they are not SELLING them! Just like people who share bootleg CD's of live concerts...as long as they SHARE them and don't SELL them, it is perfectly legal!

I was on a waiting list to buy my 11R from Sweetwater, but the backorder was just taking too long! And LUCKILY, I bought mine at Guitar Center when they were having their President's Day weekend sale and bought mine for 15% off the $899 price for a total of $764.15, so I could not pass it up!

Having said all of that, I DO like the Steve Stevens presets, and I would appreciate it if one of my 11R brothers here could share them with me PRIVATELY!

My 2 cents anyway....PEACE!

Edited by mikefont (02/19/10 11:27 AM)