Originally Posted By: singtall
this thread degenerated into a piss fight...which is dumb. everybody has an opinion. if you are sensitive because you just bought an axe-fx 2 then maybe this isn't the best thread for you to read. i don't own anything better than the eleven rack and i haven't heard any version of the axe-fx in person. but having said all of that; if Birdie (who i trust) says the axe-fx 2 sounds better...than i believe him. that's the joy of this forum...many brothers that you can trust to steer you into the right direction.

if you still feel the need to vent about the axe-fx, please do it at another forum.

Sorry man but I am not sensitive about the situation. My thing is he was making comparisons about a product he never used. And on top of that he said he hates when people say negative things about the eleven rack who never used it when when in reality he was doing the EXACT same thing. One thing I keep saying is whatever sounds best to YOU is what is best for YOU. I hate when people say such and such sounds better because while it may sound better to you it may not sound better to me for MY needs.
And to Celtic I understand where you are coming from. I can see why you may not be favorable towards Cliff due to some comments in the past. I also understand what you are saying when it won't make you a better player. Unlike FizRack you are being completely rational and using common sense so I see your point.
And too FizRack let me end this now, and put it in numbers like you did.
1.The Eleven Rack fits YOUR needs perfectly
2.The AxeFX II fits MY needs perfectly
3.End of story

Edited by tomc3084 (03/07/13 04:52 PM)