Hi;
New to the Site and it's VERY COOL! I've had my 11R for about 4 months and have the ProTools 10 software also.
Here's My problem,...
I want to try some of the other Users Prsets and Don't have Access to my own PC where I can install the Protools,or even a simple program such as " 11 Hack",and have to wait till I get my own-hopefully in a few weeks- and am making my own I'd love to share also,..Lot's of Artist/Group/Song "Sound-Alike" Presets,but have to wait. I know it's a TEDIOUS Thing to write out all the settings for different user Presets,BUT,I was wondering if ANYBODY Had possibly done this the "Old School" way ?
I Appreciate any help,and If not,I Guess I'll just wait to set up my own Studio/Editing/Sharing section when I can afford my own PC.
This is BY FAR the BEST Modeler I've Ever Used,waited over 3 years to be able to afford one,especially when the price dropped down under $700! Especially considering that the Protools Pack is worth that ALONE !!!
THANK YOU In Advance For ANY HELP,..Have Great Luck and Many HOURS Of Enjoyment with your 11 R's and Have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!
Sincerely,
Bob Malin
Lindenwold,NJ smile

"REMEMBER...Wherever You Go,THERE YOU ARE!"