Originally Posted By: teletotheworld

Throw some fuel on that GAS!!

ha ha! At this point I've done so much reading up, listening to clips and watching videos of the 11r that I'm convinced.... actually, convinced enough that I don't even feel the need to test it in person.

I just sold my X3L with the intention of getting a Pod HD 500 but after the sale I reviewed my options and found out about the 11r (I'd seen it briefly before but misunderstood what it was for some reason). The Axe Fx is too expensive for me and is a different thing anyway. The Pod HD seems like it would be very handy (They really are the Swiss army knife of guitar tools and I still might pick one up later) but the 11r looks like exactly what I want / need from a digital setup.

This forum has been really useful for getting that kind of info. Also VaiSatchAttruci (of this parish) posted some very helpful Youtube walkthroughs of the 11 in use and I could clearly see just how well thought through it is as an overall piece of design! Just got to wait for a few pieces of gear to sell and I'm off to the shops smile