Avid did give me the 8.0.5. I tried again several times to load the PT 8.0.5. update and again it keeps asking me for a system id and serial number. Tried to open pro tools last night while connected to my eleven rack and it keeps showing a window that says:

This software requires a new version of the Interlock(R) device drivers and reboot before running. If you have not updated the drivers please download the latest install from www.paceap-com, run the installer and reboot your system.

so if during the start up I just keep closing these multiple windows that keep popping up and force PT to start I cannot see any amps,cabs, fx, etc in my edit window for 11Rack in PT. I can see that there are a whole bunch of (UI) files that do not load during the PT start up.

The only good thing that happened was the actuall 11R does have the expansion pack installed and I was able to access additional rigs etc and dial something decent in via the 11R on board controls, but the PT interface and the ability to load rigs from computer or record are completely dead and I am so frustrated I dont even have words to describe!