Ross.........

Selling Rigs on your own site is a great idea & 100% what you should do now........& I wish you luck with that..........

I'm not going to quote all the past comments & go back & forth with you...........

Saying you want to sell your Rigs because you've put SO much time into this & deserve to be compensated is A LOT different then saying what you originally did say about your kids Christmas & bad back.........I never said anything till it didn't stop on Jan 1st like you implied it would.....or like I thought it would.......

Now that you've made your real thoughts & intentions clear, things are different & NOW we are ALL on the same page.......& it's a free country & on your own site you can do whatever you want.............

This is a public forum where we do not have to agree........& I never had a problem with any of this at 1st.........& attacking a new member who did nothing on purpose & something we have all done here for the past 3-years, post a Rig for ALL to enjoy because that's what THIS site is all about (among other things).........

In fact I appreciated your FREE Rig work SO much that I sent you a gift box 5-months ago with an instructional DVD, CD's, Guitar pick-ups & more just to say thanks............While I'm not a Saint in life at all, I am fine with the way I've conducted myself here & in regards to this matter.........

Threatening me & or leaving this place is your choice too...........Again, do what you need to do here.......It has no effect on me & what I do here...........

I've made all my points known & so have you now.....Talking about this more hurts the forum that we've all worked so hard to build.......So I won't do that.........& I'm done with this........Unless you keep it going.........

Peace! Tim

PS - You & I are just normal users here, not administrators or anything more because of what we've done here........Justin created this site & owns it............Whatever HE wants is what I want.......& is best for all of us..........

Edited by X-Mann (01/05/13 10:34 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann