remember helping someone is what America stands for. my father and now my nephew have risked their lives on forign soil to give you the right to complain about donations...

remember freedom is not free it is paid with the blood of americans who feel it is their job to stand up for your right to spit on them and not support them. true heros with courage to pay the ultimate price..

I feel if I can help I will. that is my nature of giving,,, some people have a nature of only taking.

if taking is all that people want then I have lost faith in americans. a society so self absorbed on what can I get for free sometimes forget that there is a person on the other side giving all his heart to making what you want for free..

as I see it he has made a choice to put pride on the back seat and ask for help. he in turn has offered something for the donation to give a service so he could earn the money.

for that I respect him. putting out effort and not just say give me for free..

I bet someone has used one of his presets at a paying gig. did they ever say thank you for a preset you got for free that you now earned money off of? would you be willing to help someone out in need with a few bucks from a gig you earned money from one of the presets they made.... I sure hope so.

Edited by CornBread (01/04/13 10:16 PM)