no problem Str@man, i understand where you are coming from, and i wasn't upset with you. my problem is now with really one guy that went from being my best bud to my main problem.

i posted this before in another forum, but since it concerns the superpack and this guy wants everything to be a public pissing contest....here it goes:

the dead links are presets that are now part of my superpack. X-Mann, i'm sure you read Justin's email stating that it's ok for me to accept donations on the superpack and post on this site.

my well of presets is just starting to really crank up now in the last 30 days. i would appreciate it if you didn't hand over freely what i worked hard to make and others have donated to get. this forum has over 1000 free presets, 25% of them posted by me. i would think that i'm still valuable to this forum. if you are trying to run me off, you are doing a good job.

think about this man; if i stay and continue what i'm doing, everybody wins! i will still post free presets here, just not every preset that i make. if you whore out my hard work because you feel like everything in the world should be free, it's just not right. if you feel like everything should be shared, why not send me one of your guitars?

i have not asked any price for my superpack...it's donations only. if someone was so inclined, they could have sent me a penny, and i still would have sent them the pack. it's up to the person who donates to decide what my presets are worth to them. you are simply being a thief brother. in the end, you will rob everyone here if you continue your rants and under-the-table dealings.

this is my last attempt at being civil with you. i tried talking to you in private, but you wanted a public bloodbath. fine. stupid is as stupid does.

i will be doing some work this week that won't be hard on my back, so i won't be able to post for a little while. but when i come back, i'll decide where to go from here.

some of you might want to talk to some sense into X-Mann, or i'll just go if that's the consensus. either way, i'm done with the problems.