ok...here's the deal: Christmas came and the donations paid for my kids presents. after Christmas the donations kept me from losing my truck and having the cell phones turned off. my original thinking was that a couple of guys might help me out and i would end up with $100 or more to buy Christmas presents. so the plan was to just post the presets here and be done after Christmas.

then i started feeling like the guys that helped out deserved a little extra, so i started emailing updates and the like. i wanted those fantastic guys to feel like they not only helped out a brother in need, but they got a fantastic deal.

i was planning on emailing everyone and asking them if they were all content with me making everything available to the forum as it was before. i'm trying to tread lightly and not offend anyone that REALLY helped me out and continue to do so.

as far as people's feelings on not paying for presets, i understand that feeling, as i was in the same place for awhile. but as of recently, making presets has become a major time consumer for me....(but i really couldn't do much else from bed). i believe that my time is worth something to somebody in need of particular presets that they aren't able to make or find for themselves. my ability to make presets is the only real form of work that i have been able to do in the last 4 months. as for people's feelings on copyrighting preset issues; most of those "feelings" are based on not having that work (presets) be your main means of feeding your family. when it's all you can do, and people don't care...it's a heartbreaker. i've done more than my share of donating free presets to this forum for 3 years. i've posted and did what i could to keep it alive. i will continue to deliver free presets, but i do think that i have some things to offer that people are willing to pay for.

i will make a website for "pay" or "donation" based presets, because i believe there is a market for that. that is also my main form of work for now, so i really have no choice.

sorry to have tweaked you guys the wrong way.