Originally Posted By: aussiebail
Originally Posted By: singtall
i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack).

Will this preset also be uploaded here also? I would love to try it out. Just to clarify presets will still be uploaded here outside of the Superpack correct? Sorry if I overlooked the link for it here.

Jason & Everyone.....

I think what Rich is saying is that the main reason for THIS SITE is the FREE USEr RIGS.....

THAT & this amazing Brotherhood.......

The sale of this Superpack is/was a 1-time way to help a forum friend that needed help getting his kids through Christmas.......I assume that these will all be free in a very short time now that the goal has been reached......

Some of the best Rigs come from so many people here & that needs to continue by people like YOU Jason (& fill in your own name here too)........

Ross, if I'm wrong or mistaken here then I'm sorry.....& please set me straight......

& Rich, if That's not what your saying then well.....Oops!!!!

A dying forum like this will not survive if we don't all contribute for the love of it, guitar & the brotherhood O 11..........

I hope that your Christmas was great & that your feeling better soon & while I love & appreciate your Rigs Ross I will never pay for 11R rigs & haven't.......

This is not meant as a dis at all & just how I feel.......& I never would have said a thing had this stopped after Christmas was over......or if the goal wasn't reached on this kind of level......

Peace! Tim (X)

PS - Again, this is only my opinion here & I'm absolutely nobody here or in the guitar world.....

PSS - The artist Rigs have always been available here for free too....fwiw

PMS - Public discussion is a good thing.......

Edited by X-Mann (01/02/13 03:24 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann