Originally Posted By: singtall
i would like to give Jason Phelps a public thanks for making a new preset (that is included with the Superpack). Jason took the pre-eq from the Singtall Krunch preset and applied it to his plexi preset, which morphed the plexi into a new animal that many of us would have never used if not for the new preset.

this is the kind of experimentation that i encourage in everyone. in the eleven rack it's all virtual...no tubes to blow if you make a mistake. try everything! who knows what will end up being the next must-have preset?

And I shall thank you right back because I might not have thought of that (even though I've actually done that in real life, in front of my real Marshall... ha!) and even if I did, it wouldn't have had the expert tuning knowledge of singtall behind it. I just noodle with knobs until something works and then leave it. Singtall actually knows what he's doing, again, in real life with real amps. The synergy is awesome, as we all can see. And this community is fantastic. smile As if the Eleven Rack wasn't cool as hell already!