Originally Posted By: singtall
i gotta ask one favor from you guys with the Singtall superpack:

if you make changes to a preset and post it, please name the preset you started with. you don't have to mention me as an author, but knowing which preset you started with is a great help to me.

we have a couple new guys that could end up being the new preset kings (which i look forward to), all i ask is that you help us all out with some info along the way.

i learned a bunch about tweaking modelers after i paid $115 for the ultimate mfxsupermodels disk for the digitech gnx4 (years ago). that guy is a genius. i borrowed some ideas and posted presets, giving him full credit for the ideas....but i never did minor tweaks on his stuff and took credit for it. i sent many people to his site to buy the pack from him. Guitar3456 is his name, and he knows tone.

VaiSatchAtrucci is the guy i consider the Godfather to many on this forum. he single-handedly convinced many of us to buy the eleven rack through his videos, which compared the eleven rack to real amps. when i got here, his presets were the bomb! before he left, i was able to collaborate with him on a few presets. i feel like he passed the torch to me when he left, and hopefully i honored him with the way i have posted over 265+ presets free of charge and helped as many people as i could.

i am ready to pass the torch too....if someone is willing to take it. it would be great to sit back and download awesome presets instead of trying to make them. i have heard some awesome presets on this forum, and i downloaded them and included them in the superpack for all to enjoy. if you see your preset in my superpack, it is because i believe it is a must-have preset. i have mentioned many times in the past that i have many presets included in my pack that were made by other users...some i tweaked, some are as-is. Benoni made all of the wack super effects clean presets that sound way out there. he also made a bunch of ultra heavy presets, that i modified by taking out the tube screamer that he uses on 99% of his heavy tones and i tweaked some eq settings.

thanks,

Ross aka Singtall
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann