Originally Posted By: BadBoy Davis
I just wanted to let everyone how much I'm enjoying these presets...there is something there for everyone! I'm for the most part doing medium gain stuff these days but I'm amazed at how well these rigs respond to the volume and tone controls on the guitar.

This is so true!

I am also doing more medium gain stuff these days. Where I shred the heck out of these presets in my basement, they are not the tone I need to use when I play at church. I have found that if you lower the Level of the PEQ before the amp they clean up some without altering the tone. That has been the most consistent method I've found.

Although trying to choose a favorite is like trying to pick your favorite child - I keep going back to My Boy Blue. With an adjustment to the PEQ Level it fits any guitar like a glove. And, as mentioned in the quoted post and said by several others (myself included as well), this preset responds so incredibly well to the guitar control changes as well as all the guitar pickups/configurations. It's just killer!

... of course, Singtall Krunch is still sitting on the throne, IMHO... but My Boy Blue is the crowned prince!

Thank you again Ross!!! You created some game changers!!!
Atomic AmpliFIRE, Avid 11R, Franklin ProDrive, Franklin F-Plex Delay, Line 6 M9