i had some questions asked about the contents of the superpack:

the singtall presets folder contains a bunch of presets that i made, and a couple from other users that i tweaked. i would check these out last.

the user favorited folder contains presets that i made that other users commented on as being good. i would check these out second.

the singtall modded head presets are the newest presets, and a departure from what i previously tried to get a good tone. i would check these out first.

i also included two different sets of artist preset not made by me, by always requested. personally, i didn't care for any of them, but they are included none the less.

i also included the zip file of every preset from this site. this will save you some time if you want to download ever user preset submitted on this forum.

i included a small folder of bass guitar presets.

included is a huge folder of virtual amps and IR cabinet filters, as well as a IR loader program. i went down that road for while years ago and collected a lot of stuff. i am now trying to only use the eleven rack, so i don't use these things anymore. but i keep them just in case i ever want to try something.

and last but not least, i included the eleven hack preset loader for people who want to load presets without having to open protools.

Edited by singtall (12/20/12 08:52 AM)