Well, it looks like Greg (GASP100) has flipped his 11R again. I am guessing he is sold on the HD500 to dump his 11R for either the second or third time. I truly hope the HD500 fills his needs.

Still lovin' my 11R! What a fantastic box!!! As a matter of fact, I am getting rid of most of my pedal effects (Catalinbread DLS, Shannon Helios, Paul Cochrane's Timmy, Analogman Beano Boost, Line 6 DL-4, etc.) I am holding on to my Antelope Effects Morning Dew EQ (MDEQ) and my MXR 10 band graphic EQ for the time being, along with my Tube Screamer and my old, beat up MXR Micro Amp. I also have a ZVEX Box of Rock and a Boss SD-1 in storage somewhere. I just really don't see the need for a pedal board anymore, since I don't play out live anymore. All of my playing is now done in my home studio and most, if not all, effects are done in the box.

I had a POD once, way back when, and it was cool for what it did. I think for those players who are performing live and need a modeler and floorboard combo, the HD series might be perfect.

I am still looking forward to your review Justin.