One of the things that bothers me about Line 6 is, they release new products that are sometimes a re-hash of old products. For example, the new Pod HD 500 has brand new amp models but the effects were stripped from other products. I'd like to know exactly what is new in the new product I'm getting. The Wah pedals in the Pod HD 500 appear to be the same exact pedals as in my old Pod XT Live board. I'm not really objecting to this, I'd just like to know what's new and what isn't.

On a similar note, you know it's funny, I own the Reverb One TDM plugin for Pro Tools and I've tried to duplicate the same reverb tones from my 11R's reverb. I haven't been able to do, the 11R reverb actually sounds better to me. Why is this important? Because I don't want to record guitar tracks wet. In general I think the best route is to use the split feature taking the digital AES output into my Pro Tools 96 I|0 and record one mono processed track and one mono unprocessed track. This way I can re-amp later if I choose to. On the processed track I'll use an amp/cab and maybe a pedal but no stereo effects like reverb or delay. I'd much rather control those things later when I mix.