Here's a few last minute notes..........& some Prize give away info.......

I've created prize drawing slips with each persons name on it from this thread from before I posted the "Final prize contest rules" today.......This gave us 19 User names......I took Martin's name out since he's a singer & I asked him to post/join anyways........So that's 18 User entries from this thread......Then add the double entries from Cranky's thread & that's 4 more entries.......Since it was Ray's thread I didn't give him a double entry (Sorry CRH)....... wink

I will shoot a quick video tomorrow/Monday morning when I get up in a single camera shot.......Showing the drawing slips/names....then dropping them in.....& then picking 4-winners & 1 extra in case someone can't be contacted........

The crappy unedited video will be posted with the link in this thread & a private message will go out as well to the 4-winners......SO....Check your message/mail here as well......More info & trades will be talked about.....

Important: I want each person to get the video that's BEST for them & we can try to work this out in private after, but the prize you win is the prize you get if nobody will trade............I also have a few back-up prizes if your not into the guitar player's DVD that you win......& again.....We'll talk tomorrow.........I will send ALL prizes out this Friday at the same time & send them the cheapest way possible on my end...... smirk & that might be very slow if your out of the USA.....

I wish you ALL luck & remember that all of this is done for FUN ONLY........& if it works out well I might do more down the road.......

I will NOT do another "post a comment on MY thread" & win a prize contest...so please don't post on one of my threads down the road in hops of a prize....IT WILL NOT HAPPEN this way again.......fwiw

I WILL be picking a random thread (not mine) down the road where everyone that posted an honest/kind/comment or just some helpful info could win a prize.......but that will be down the road a bit...... smirk

I try to NEVER repeat myself idea wise, song wise & FUN thread wise.......

Please go back & read some of the past info if need be...........& good luck all.... grin

Peace! Ed McMann...... laugh

PS - I think that once some of the lurker/shy guys start posting more, the forum will pick up & get better/more busy........& you will feel great just getting involved in such a cool community of guitar peeps........& I feel that it will make you a better player too......It can push you to go outside your comfort zone.......& that's always good..... wink

Edited by X-Mann (10/14/12 06:53 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann