Part Four: The Giveaway

I will be sending out a new Paul Gilbert instructional DVD to one lucky forum member (ok...now 4-different videos) in 1-week from today.........The winner will be picked at random this coming weekend & notified in this thread........

There might be several winners too.......More details on this later...... smirk The details are posted now & shown below.... grin

Lets all do what we can to keep this place moving along & getting MORE traffic too.......It's a GREAT place & I'd hate to see it go away.......

1st Place Prize - Paul Gilbert's Intense ROCK 1 & 2 DVD

2nd Place Prize - Greg Koch's The Guitar Gristle Instructional DVD for the Tele Lover

3rd Place Prize - Carl Verheyen's Intervalic ROCK Instructional DVD

& "Yes" even 4th place will get an "X" prize pack.....with a Scott Henderson DVD

ALL of these instructional DVD's have helped to shape my style, knowledge & musical development as a guitar player & musician.......

I feel that it's time to pass these on to my good friends here with the hope that it takes your playing in a new direction (just like the Eleven Rack does too)...... grin

I only ask that you remain a positive force here & comment on EVERYONE'S threads & posts......It may not seem like much, but a kind word to a new player can go a long way........Just think about it............We were all new to something once, recording, Pro-Tools, The 11-Rack, Guitar etc...etc...

There is still more info to come so check back to page-1 for more updates & drawing information...... cool

Names will be picked at random from X's "11R User List"....... wink grin smirk wink confused

Good luck & happy hunger games!!!!! smirk

Peace! Bob Barker grin

Edited by X-Mann (10/10/12 07:56 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann