Part One: The Story

Taking the 2nd "30-second idea" from back in an older thread & following it thru to completion..........We get the crazy new track "Die Spammer, Die"........ grin

This is an angry song & my best attempt at some X-Metal (& humor) (\m/)...... mad I even captured my favorite recorded lick/line to date (Go to the 1:37ish mark & check this out NOW) shocked eek shocked smirk grin

Enraged by the Spam community & their never ending quest to sell me a baby carrier on a guitar forum, I created THIS with some help from a misfit band of axe slinging brothers......... cool

Know as "The X-Team"......... shocked

The song has layers of guitar tracks & Eleven Rack Rigs & tones.........Along with a special Kemper appearance too......... cool but the SUPER COOL new thing is the stellar VOCALS provided by my new net friend Martin....... grin (I'm doing a whole bunch of full vocal band tunes next if all goes well & will need more soldiers too) wink

I needed some 11R help & found it in the following soldiers of fortune: CrankyRayHanky (2nd verse Kemper solo over the "Weapons Selection" part), Cisco Kid aka Mork (Crazy cool outro feedback/cat calls/amazing solo where he is pictured toward the end), DJEmass (My Sniper who sent me back a 4-track Killer infused epic sound scape)......I even changed the ending around to show this off & by lowering all of the other instruments so you can hear it.....That's DJE at the very end (& some X-bass) all by himself........Until my boy Jase2112 comes in with the final lick to put that last nail in the coffin on the Spamming world!!!!!! eek

& if THAT wasn't enough....Stay till the very, very end where JVstrat shows you his little friend & puts a little more lead in those Spammer corpses....... smirk

I send out a very special "Thank you" to my "X-Team" & the guys who wanted to be on this track but where fighting another war (VSA, Mike, Mark etc...etc..)

& if YOU were entertained & liked a tone or specific solo please feel free to stop in & say so.......If you're interested in being a part of my next adventure please let me know & I'll make it happen..... cool

Your Team Lead & Demolition Mann.....X-Mann
(More to follow)

Edited by X-Mann (10/08/12 06:51 AM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann