Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46656 - 03/05/19 06:50 AM Re: Singtall presets [Re: singtall]
ujnhunter Offline

Thanks singtall! I was wondering if it had been added to the complete pack, but I wasn't sure what it would be named and I didn't want to re-download the entire pack if it hadn't been added.

#46659 - 03/19/19 01:17 PM Re: Singtall presets [Re: ujnhunter]
Wannabe Offline
advanced member

Loc: Peoria, AZ.
I really just wanted to see how you took the digital egg sizzle out of the headrush. I am four weeks in and still hate the thing. I run my elevenrack through twin AudioCentron 31 band EQs and really wanted to get rid of them with the headrush. (I run them with everything below 100 or so down as far as they go, and use it as a high cut as well.) So far I can't equal the elevenrack sound with the headrush. (I haven't tried it with the EQs.) And the IRs don't work that great with an amp. Kindof an either/or, where I always used the cab in the 11R to shape and tame the frequencies prior to running into an amp.)

I like a few of the preset ideas from one of your packages and a few from another. I just don't want to spend $90 for four or five presets. Oh well, I guess I will grab one. If you have found a way to tame the digital garbley-gook from this guy, it will be worth my $30. And if not, then I guess I could EQ it out of the unit. Er maybe just throw it on Craigslist for $650.
Oh, and ElevenRack peeps, the Headrush isn't enough of an upgrade to warrant your hard earned money just yet. IMO

Edited by Wannabe (03/19/19 01:19 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2