Hi guys!

a few weeks back I added a eleven rack to my main Daw , I have had the eleven rack for almost two years but never used together with main DAWI used with another computer just to record my guitar riffs Ideas well after I got some rack units and some more pedal I thought that would be cool to integrate the eleven rack a my guitar rig but at the same time share it with my main DAW

So I tried to connected to the my mbox pro via s/pdif and I was never able to do its when I tried to do it on the hardware windows in pro tools the two interfaces never show up at the same time , like the Benonistudio video with the 003 and the eleven rack , so later I tried to do it and with pro tools aggregate and I was never able to put eleven rack on eternal clock always was going back to internal.

I called the guy from sweetwater that sold me the eleven rack. he thought that if he logged in with the remote access in my computer was gonna be able to fix the settings on pro tools ,well guys he fail after an hour and a half he gave up and told me to get in contact with pro tools and I did !!!

well guys to make the story short they were no able to do it either can you believe that?

they just told me that they got the same issue and they we gonna move the problem to level 2 on the engineering department

So I been waiting for more than a week and nothing yet but I will keep you updated for all those that have or have had that problem thanks and any feedback related with this issue would be appreciated

Edited by Danny (09/30/18 09:04 AM)