Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46583 - 07/18/18 09:58 AM Unable to View 11R Edit Window?
DavidScottKing Offline

Loc: Pflugerville, TX
Hi all,
I have had this issue with the 11R Editor for a while now, and I have no idea how to resolve it, so I'm opening this up to any and all suggestions...

I have had my 11R for several years, and as of the last Windows Driver Update, I have been unable to use the 11R Editor on my PC. The app icon shows up in my toolbar once opened, however, the window itself is invisible, and even when I roll over the icon on the toolbar for a preview window, it is blank.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the editor several times, but to no avail.

I recently purchased a HeadRush pedalboard, and would like to mimic certain patches that I have in the 11R, but physically transcribing the patch configurations on paper from the rack unit itself would be painstakingly tedious. I was hoping I could get the 11R Editor app repaired so I could save a significant amount of time.

Any help on how to resolve this issue with the 11R Editor app would be greatly appreciated.

#46584 - 07/19/18 03:26 PM Re: Unable to View 11R Edit Window? [Re: DavidScottKing]
Rob Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Sometimes the editor hides itself off screen. There is a program called "front and center" that brings it back on screen. I found I could lost the editor if I didn't close it before shutting down the computer. Also found that when front and center brought it back it still looked funny, so I'd minimise and maximise the editor itself, then shut the editor and restart the editor and it would be ok. If you can't find the program, pm me and I'll send you it. Good luck.

#46585 - 07/19/18 03:30 PM Re: Unable to View 11R Edit Window? [Re: Rob]
Rob Offline

Avid Knowledge Base
On a Windows system the standalone Eleven Rack Editor does not display when launched
The Eleven Rack editor's window does not appear on the screen even though it shows as launched on the taskbar.

Last Updated : November 21, 2014
Products Affected : Eleven_Rack

When this occurs the Eleven Rack editor window has been moved off screen for some reason. To correct the issue do the following.

1. Hold down the Shift key on the PC's keyboard and right click on the Eleven Rack Editor in the taskbar.

2. Select Move from the menu that pops up when right clicking on the Eleven Rack editor in the taskbar.

3. Move the Eleven Rack editor back onto your screen using the arrow keys on the PC's keyboard.

Could try this first.

#46586 - 07/22/18 09:30 AM Re: Unable to View 11R Edit Window? [Re: Rob]
DavidScottKing Offline

Loc: Pflugerville, TX
Thanks so much! The "Shift + Right Click / Move" worked immediately! This will save me HOURS of conversion time!

#46587 - 07/22/18 12:49 PM Re: Unable to View 11R Edit Window? [Re: DavidScottKing]
Rob Offline

That's cool. I'd don't know about the "Shift + Right Click / Move" until tried to find a link for you of "front and center" and find that info instead.