As far as EZDrummer, I combine a lot of my kits. I have the Pop/Rock, Rock, and Drumkit from Hell EZX's. In regards to loudness, I would have to contribute it to a couple plugin in my mix buss. I almost always use my T-Racks Deluxe plugin from IK Multimedia. It has a few classic compressors, and a few classic EQ's as well as a clipper plugin that lets you keep the volume as high as it can be without clipping. It has a spectrum analizer that I never thought I would use, but actually use it often. I also use IZotopes Ozone 5 and Ozone 6. They work nice but are real CPU hogs with a lot of latency. In this resent track I used a stereo widening plugin from the Waves Silver bundle that I resently purchased. I never really liked those type of plugins, but this one seems very transparent, yet definitely makes the hard pans seem to go beyond the edge of the speakers. By the way, I also run my 11R via SPDIF. It frees up my main outs to send to my Alto cabinet. Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing it.