Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#45219 - 01/30/16 09:04 PM Singtall Superpack new website
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
I finally got more organized and decided to take making presets more serious. there is a big demand for quality artist presets.

i decided to also set a minimum price since there will always be a joker that sends $1 or less! lol. i based the minimum price on what the average person has donated....$20. there are guys that went way beyond and helped out with donations upward of $100! I give much thanks to these guys and every single person who helped me out when i needed it, and launched what is now a brand name....Singtall.

check out the new website:

http://singtall.weebly.com/

Edited by singtall (01/30/16 09:11 PM)

#45220 - 01/31/16 02:47 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
nice job bro!

I wish I had "a quick reference guide to making presets the SingTall way" (sounds like the name of a book... hint, hint)

I was making a preset last night with my Helix and a new amp that was added with the last firmware update it was the Matchless DC30 and sensed a little fizz (never knew what that was before your help bro) and couldn't remember where to roll off the high freq with a para eq and to lazy to start a web search I just recorded a small loop on the looper and kept it going as I fished around till it sounded better. I think I have made some pretty sweet presets on my own with it (but I don't have your ear) I do remember you saying something about "if the 11r had just 1 more para EQ you could get even better tones". but can't remember the settings off hand. One of the first ones I made on the Helix was a copy of all your settings from the "My Boy Blue" preset which was my goto rhythm preset on my 11r, on the Helix it sounded pretty dang good but of course I had to screw with it a little then added more and more FX and so on...

thanks for all your help on this forum bro... I really mean that.

now you can get started on that book... LOL
maybe Intelli-Shred can give you some tips on the book thing, I meant to get his but forgot till right now.

#45221 - 01/31/16 10:54 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: jaminjimlp]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i'm working on instructional videos as we speak. i will post them on my website so it will be easier to find all in one place. i have so much information scattered on this forum it's ridiculous. good luck finding all of my teachings on how to eq something. i will make it simple for all to understand in my videos.

#45222 - 01/31/16 09:02 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Awesome!!!

#45223 - 02/01/16 07:08 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: jaminjimlp]
Bzer Online   content
advanced member

Yeah, very cool!

#45224 - 02/01/16 08:20 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: Bzer]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

This will be absolutely slamming!
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

#45225 - 02/01/16 11:15 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: Intelli-Shred]
TLTD Offline
veteran member

Loc: Michigan
I'm glad you got ahold of the Amplifire and AxeFX and hope this goes far and helps a lot of people.

#45226 - 02/01/16 12:26 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: TLTD]
midrange Offline
advanced member

Hey man... haven't been around here in quite a while and just decided to check back in today. Great idea that you're setting up your own site and everything. Unless things have changed, I don't remember any other 11R source of presets that had more than 5-10, if that.

Few suggestions: Again, unless things changed, I'd really consider condensing your preset pack WAY smaller. Disregard if you're really not trying to make money here. I was just thinking, if you condensed everything and just had a finite set of fully polished presets, a few for each genre or whatever, it would look a lot nicer. Or something like Toontrack does where you could break your packs down into different genres or 'editions'. You could even have a service to create or send some other ones that might not have made it into a preset pack.

I just remember when I got the preset pack from you, it was an amazing source or tones, but at the same time there was just so much stuff in there I've probably only touched 2% of it, didn't know what 90% was, and was hesitant about the quality or time involved on some just do to the sheer volume of everything. If I was purchasing through a website, I'd be a little disappointed to have received just a giant folder with random tones. Sometimes a lot is too much.

...again, I'm just kinda looking at this from the consumer standpoint. But you're in kind of a niche market here but could probably make some decent cash if you refine everything a bit more. You've already done the hard stuff.

Last idea is I think you can bump this on google for pretty cheap. Like I said you're probably the top source for these presets but as of now no one is going to find your site.

Anyway, just a few thoughts!

#45227 - 02/01/16 03:23 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: midrange]
Doom Fiend Offline

Yeah, well anyway....
The new site looks great!
And as a person who enjoys a VARIETY of different tones, including tone chasing some of my favorite guitarists, I wouldn't change a thing about the Superpack. There are great tones for all genres, and all ORGANIZED so that anyone could easily navigate and use the ones they need if they just take the small amount of time required to do so. Advice,If I wanted just a handful of tones I would just stick to the original stock presets. Otherwise, if anyone wants to really unleash the tone power of the 11R immediately they should get the Superpack ASAP and then take the TIME to find the tones that suit their style and guitar best. FYI, Benoni has tone packs in the thousands...

#45228 - 02/01/16 07:00 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: Doom Fiend]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i got the domain name now, so now you can find the website at:

http://www.singtall.com/

i know i have over 700 presets in the superpack, but it does represent several years of work....so you have to expect a ton of presets. if you are looking for a specific preset, then the pack is laid out decently. want to sound like Joe Satriani live in 2006? yep, it's in there. look in the artist folder and you will find it. if someone else wants to reorganize the superpack and email the new pack to me i would be happy to replace what i have.

#45229 - 02/02/16 01:50 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Nicolas Johnson southeastern camp 2016

saw the vid... congrats bro, thats great!!!

#45230 - 02/02/16 04:39 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: Doom Fiend]
T.C.Kramer Offline
advanced member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Just wanted to chime in and say that the web site looks great and the way the SuperPack is laid out is about as easy and organized as it gets. I am looking forward to more of your videos to come and hope that your partime job turns into a profitable full-time job that you love doing and can make a good living at.Keep up the great tone!

#45232 - 02/02/16 01:21 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: T.C.Kramer]
lespauled Online   content
advanced member

Is there a sign in page for those of us, who already bought the 11R patches?

#45233 - 02/02/16 05:15 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: lespauled]
singtall Offline
veteran member

not yet. didn't think i needed one since the download link is from my dropbox account, and that link was emailed to each individual that sent in a donation. i have a gmail group list of everyone that sent donations in the past, and those guys still have access to everything as they always did.

#45234 - 02/02/16 09:04 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
PipeRain Offline

Great site! Very clean and well laid out. The FAQ is golden.

Almost makes me want to get an AxeFX just to scoop up some more preset goodness. Not enough to suffer the wrath of The Mrs, but still and all....

...And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten...

#45237 - 02/03/16 08:56 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: PipeRain]
lespauled Online   content
advanced member

My bad, I thought you were moving that link to your new site.

With the new site, maybe you can have a newsletter, or some other notification for when new updates were posted.

#45238 - 02/03/16 09:21 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: lespauled]
singtall Offline
veteran member

i can add a newsletter to the website. normally, i just post something here letting people know what's new. but not everyone is on this forum. part of my thank you letter and link tells everyone to come back once a month and download the link again to get the latest updates....but not many people do that.

#45313 - 03/07/16 05:10 PM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
singtall Offline
veteran member

new Gary Moore presets added to the superpack.

#45336 - 03/13/16 11:44 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
B32 Offline

Sweet Singtall, your site looks awesome. I am glad your work is paying off for you. Cheers!

#45338 - 03/14/16 06:54 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: B32]
Doom Fiend Offline

Much love for Gary Moore, can't wait to try this goodness.

#45339 - 03/14/16 09:17 AM Re: Singtall Superpack new website [Re: singtall]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

\m/!!!!!! @ Gary Moore pack
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >