Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#45196 - 01/22/16 02:23 PM Re: New Driver Released **** [Re: Intelli-Shred]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: Intelli-Shred
THANX BOB! I will not be trying that update right now.. I won't risk it... now.. when I see a plethora of others going.. oh yeah.. tried it mon.. no worries... lol.. then I'll try it.

when did you upgrade to pt 11? if you did it during the last 3 months of 2014 then you should have the free upgrade to 12 as well... do you have the "avid application manager" installed? (can't remember if that came with pt 11 or if it just came out with pt12) I imagine that pt13 will be out after march 16th this year because that is when that promo that was free upgrade offer expires.

#45203 - 01/23/16 12:34 PM Re: New Driver Released [Re: jaminjimlp]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

I ran the check for updates thing.. after I opened protools under the help tab and it said everything was up to date.. when I click on the about ProTools thing is where I got the info about my version I'm running.. that little window with the scrolling movie style credits... is there a different path for other updates?.. I'm using the macbook pro w the info from above and 11R with an iLok.
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

#45206 - 01/23/16 10:25 PM Re: New Driver Released [Re: Intelli-Shred]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: Intelli-Shred
I ran the check for updates thing.. after I opened protools under the help tab and it said everything was up to date.. when I click on the about ProTools thing is where I got the info about my version I'm running.. that little window with the scrolling movie style credits... is there a different path for other updates?.. I'm using the macbook pro w the info from above and 11R with an iLok.

go to you online avid account and look at your down laods

#45208 - 01/24/16 04:56 AM Re: New Driver Released [Re: jaminjimlp]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

will do! thank you so much for the help and the advice!
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2