Rate This Topic
#44683 - 10/07/15 11:41 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: Downrazor11]
TLTD Offline
veteran member

Loc: Michigan
That link just shows this now:

Store Home :: Legacy Libraries :: Studio Mix Libraries ::
Sorry, the product was not found.

I think most of the ones you'll want are now in the multispeaker one anyway. They've done this before in the past where they remove things when they're trying to promote new stuff.

#44685 - 10/07/15 12:29 PM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: TLTD]
Downrazor11 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Iowa City
Wow! It was working just this morning! I wonder why anyone would want to prevent people from paying them money for things they've already done, it is all profit at this point why prevent that?

It would be like if Van Halen decided to no longer sell "Van Halen II" or "1984" after Sammy Hagar joined the band (because the 'method' had changed), that just wouldn't make sense!

Maybe they are just temporarily unlisted, I'll have to check back..

Edited by Downrazor11 (10/07/15 12:42 PM)

#44781 - 10/26/15 02:40 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: Downrazor11]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

Loc: Czech republic, Pzen
Hi all... do you know more about this thing?
http://amtelectronics.com/products/fx-pe...ulator-and-eq-/

#44784 - 10/26/15 11:05 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: Ioannes]
my11usr Offline

Some discussion on the gearpage and i expect you watched the youtube vids…Looks neat for a small rig but no midi may be a deal breaker for some.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.p...player.1532490/

#44790 - 10/26/15 01:25 PM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: my11usr]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
yeah I saw that when it came out.... Had the EPSI already, also the AMT is not stereo (only 1 channel) get the EPSI

it dose say it is stereo line out and head phone out but that would mean adapter cables and line matching... still +1 EPSI

Edited by jaminjimlp (10/26/15 01:32 PM)

#44793 - 10/27/15 01:14 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

;o) I am from Europe and I didn't find any shop with EPSi. And I need this stuff only for home recording. Only put it into FX loop, make "good" sound on 1 track and record. I think AMT is OK for me. Only my "nightmare" is to go through 1000 and 1000 free or buying IRs...;o)))

#44794 - 10/27/15 08:11 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: Ioannes]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
You can only buy the EPSI from www.Logidy.COM website it is not in any shops anywhere that I know of you can also trying to find one on eBay like I did

#44796 - 10/27/15 08:31 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

Yes, it is the reason why I prefer to buy AMT on eshop from Germany. No extra cost for delivery...
And I think AMT is for my "home recording" enough.

#44797 - 10/27/15 08:32 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: jaminjimlp]
DonaldR Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You are starting to get my interest for the EPSI!!!
Question: How easy is it to get a good sound for FOH with the EPSI? (ie: Plexi model with Ownhammer 4x12" with Celestion speakers IR)?

With the 11R I have to spend a lot of effort with the parametric eq going with cab simulator on. Would I still have to play with the parametric eq?
If I go Rig Output No Cab to my tube power amp/4x12" cab it takes me seconds to have a very good sound and don't have to use the parametric eq.

#44807 - 10/28/15 07:45 AM Re: My EPSi is on its way! [Re: DonaldR]
Downrazor11 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Iowa City
Originally Posted By: DonaldR
You are starting to get my interest for the EPSI!!!
Question: How easy is it to get a good sound for FOH with the EPSI? (ie: Plexi model with Ownhammer 4x12" with Celestion speakers IR)?

With the 11R I have to spend a lot of effort with the parametric eq going with cab simulator on. Would I still have to play with the parametric eq?
If I go Rig Output No Cab to my tube power amp/4x12" cab it takes me seconds to have a very good sound and don't have to use the parametric eq.

Essentially, for me, it is no more difficult than getting dialed in for tracking. I run through a studio monitor to get the tones expected in-the-box through USB, and to send that to FOH guy is not a problem, as they should be running a quality full-range setup. I almost never have to touch the EQ in the 11r with the EPSi (the EPSi has a useful high and low eq on it as well), I just switch speakers to get the tone I am after.

Though I should mention the 11r may sound a little different at lower volumes than higher volumes (or maybe it is our hearing that makes us perceive sound differently at the different volumes), so I would recommend cranking the 11r or visiting a soundstage at least once before going live so you know what to expect. I don't have an issue, but a friend of mine mentions this to me all the time (though he only has an 11r, not 11r + EPSi)..

Edited by Downrazor11 (10/28/15 07:46 AM)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >