Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#44028 - 07/01/15 05:22 PM Help! Output selections don't work!
Cem Offline

Loc: London UK
I have noticed that my Eleven Rack's right Output to Amp 2 is set to Amp Output for good. I can't change it to Rig Output anymore! I have reset the unit but still the same. Any ideas?

I also noticed I can't change the main out (left) and the other main output (right) too !!!?? I have reset it number of times and recycle the power etc...

Only the Output to Amp 1 (left) reacts to the commands. Other 3 are locked! It shows ok on the software but the sound won't change.

Anyone has experienced this issue? Any help welcome...
Only thing I can think is that all 3 connections are on the back not working correctly. However 1 in front works fine.

Edited by Cem (07/01/15 10:17 PM)
LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#44029 - 07/01/15 07:37 PM Re: Help! Output selections don't work! [Re: Cem]
Downrazor11 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Iowa City
Check your 'Knob Display/Action' setting, make sure the action isn't set to latch, sometimes a knob will not recognize some part of its path, this may help recapture it. Let me know if that works..

#44033 - 07/01/15 09:22 PM Re: Help! Output selections don't work! [Re: Downrazor11]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
is this only in the software or on the 11r itself and have you tried it on the 11r without being plugged in to the usb?

#44034 - 07/01/15 10:23 PM Re: Help! Output selections don't work! [Re: Downrazor11]
Cem Offline

Originally Posted By: Downrazor11
Check your 'Knob Display/Action' setting, make sure the action isn't set to latch, sometimes a knob will not recognize some part of its path, this may help recapture it. Let me know if that works..

Display set to Knob
Action set to Normal
LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#44035 - 07/01/15 10:27 PM Re: Help! Output selections don't work! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cem Offline

Originally Posted By: jaminjimlp
is this only in the software or on the 11r itself and have you tried it on the 11r without being plugged in to the usb?

Tried with the 11r built-in menu and the editor software. Both show the changes however physical signal path won't change.

I have also tried by unplugging everything and set it up from 11r menu too.
LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#44037 - 07/02/15 09:24 AM Re: Help! Output selections don't work! [Re: Cem]
Downrazor11 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Iowa City
If the menu shows the change but nothing happens maybe it relates to the firmware.. Which version do you have?

Edited by Downrazor11 (07/02/15 09:32 AM)