Page 23 of 25 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43509 - 04/17/15 07:44 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cem Offline

Loc: London UK
Here is one I've found smile

LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#43523 - 04/18/15 02:02 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Pat]
Bojan Offline
advanced member

Loc: Austria
Another one in the House ...arrived for 2 months

Videos :
https://www.youtube.com/user/tepic7?feature=guide

Audio :
https://soundcloud.com/bojan-tepic

#43528 - 04/19/15 01:59 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Bojan]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
VERY NICE!!!

#43737 - 05/10/15 05:55 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cem Offline

LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#43811 - 06/02/15 07:19 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cem]
Cem Offline

just noticed that my photos were private so not sure they were visible by anyone therefore I post hem again...

Edited by Cem (06/02/15 07:20 AM)
LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#43813 - 06/03/15 04:44 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cem]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

I think you could get one more peddle on that foot board.... LOL
cool rig bro! thanks for the pix

#43926 - 06/19/15 08:47 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
brockdavisson Offline

Loc: Ohio
1.whats your name? Brock "Brockstar" Davisson. I'm 36, in wheelchair and play over the top of fretboard due to my wrists not working right. Won 3 guitar competitions and ready to enter another soon to hopefully win etc.. I'm 4'4" tall only as well. Find videos of me here https://www.youtube.com/user/BrockDavisson1978

2.where do you live? Ohio

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Blues mainly, but love a bit of country, jazz, rock and metal as well. I'm not racist against any of it lol.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Haven't been in a real band in 4 years, these days just jamming by myself and friends off and on for now.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I don't know... i'm always changing gear lol. I WANT IT ALL muahahaha

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Probably this: not sure, can't keep anything around long enough to call it old haha.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Right now just my PRS SE CUSTOM 24

8.Recording gear and or software? 11 rack and reaper

9.Other gear worth a mention? line 6 m13

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? It's only been a week or so and I'm still at the middle right now. Not hating but now entirely impressed yet.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Message me here or find me on facebook or youtube by typing in "brock davisson" wink

#43927 - 06/19/15 12:07 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: brockdavisson]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By: brockdavisson
1.whats your name? Brock "Brockstar" Davisson. I'm 36, in wheelchair and play over the top of fretboard due to my wrists not working right. Won 3 guitar competitions and ready to enter another soon to hopefully win etc.. I'm 4'4" tall only as well. Find videos of me here https://www.youtube.com/user/BrockDavisson1978

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Message me here or find me on facebook or youtube by typing in "brock davisson" wink

Welcome Brock & I checked out your videos & love what you do buddy!

Enjoy the great tones of the Eleven Rack & again "Welcome"!

Peace! X-Mann \m/
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#43928 - 06/19/15 12:23 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: brockdavisson]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: brockdavisson

2.where do you live? Ohio

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Blues mainly, but love a bit of country, jazz, rock and metal as well. I'm not racist against any of it lol.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Haven't been in a real band in 4 years, these days just jamming by myself and friends off and on for now.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I don't know... i'm always changing gear lol. I WANT IT ALL muahahaha

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Probably this: not sure, can't keep anything around long enough to call it old haha.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Right now just my PRS SE CUSTOM 24

8.Recording gear and or software? 11 rack and reaper

9.Other gear worth a mention? line 6 m13

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? It's only been a week or so and I'm still at the middle right now. Not hating but now entirely impressed yet.

wellcome bro brock! wink

#43933 - 06/20/15 08:56 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Christophersad]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Welcome bro!!! Youl wan't to get the Singtall super pack for sure here is the sample pack if your lookin for a particular tone just post a video or a song and you will get some help getting.

Page 23 of 25 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 >