Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42405 - 01/14/15 04:32 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Ioannes]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
give me a link to the firmware I can't seem to find it.

one other idea is maybe you should try a factory reset then go for it again.... let me know if it works... Have you posted on the "duc"?

or tried to create an avid account and then contact support?

#42408 - 01/14/15 09:07 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: jaminjimlp]
Bob Online   content
advanced member

Loc: Iowa
This is where it lives. Eleven Rack Frimware Download I am not sure if this will work with Windows 8 or not.

Make sure to read the read me files. Check to be sure that you are on an earlier firmware version (simply read the read me file for instructions.) Follow the instructions and you should be golden.

Also, yes windows often installs an additional driver if you plug your unit into a different USB port. This is a windows thing. You may need to go into your device drivers and remove all of the 11R drivers and reboot. Don't keep changing USB ports that you use the 11R on. Let it live on one and keep it there. You will have far less frustration that way.

It would be well worth the $100 to upgrade to the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, in my opinion.

Edited by Bob (01/14/15 09:11 AM)

#42410 - 01/15/15 01:20 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Bob]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

Loc: Czech republic, Pzen
Thanx for answew.. BUT... Did you read what I wrote??? Did you see the picture? I follow the instruction, I installed the drivers, I tried to install the firmware. And the resault is on the picture. Right?

It would be well worth the $100 to upgrade to the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, in my opinion.

I am afraid of buying it. Because if I have the same problem with instalation, I waste this money....

#42411 - 01/15/15 01:23 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Ioannes]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

And of course I made factory reset... without any changes.

I thing nobody can halp me, noboby have an email contact directly to AVID, only some kind of Avid account (which in this case is non sense, because I bought this preamp on the ebay, I dont have any activation code) and they send me nothing through email....

Shit situation.

#42415 - 01/15/15 12:57 PM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Ioannes]
Downrazor11 Offline
advanced member

Loc: Iowa City
I agree, it is a tough situation. Shit, even. Do you have any music stores or production studios near you that may be able to assist you? Have you tried doing this with a mac? At this point it seems that whatever your hardware configuration is it isn't working for this process so you need to think about swapping out some elements of the equation..

#42418 - 01/15/15 03:57 PM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Ioannes]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Downrazor11
Have you tried doing this with a mac? At this point it seems that whatever your hardware configuration is it isn't working for this process so you need to think about swapping out some elements of the equation..

I agree.... try another PC or laptop and a Mac

Originally Posted By: Ioannes

I am afraid of buying it. Because if I have the same problem with instalation, I waste this money....

Originally Posted By: Ioannes
only some kind of Avid account (which in this case is non sense, because I bought this preamp on the ebay,

Yes but if you buy the expansion pack off the Avid web site then you will have an Avid account and you will get the help from them if it won't install. They will login on your comp and do it for you.

#42419 - 01/16/15 05:09 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: jaminjimlp]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

I tried it on 2PCs and 1 laptot.. the same situation.

#42420 - 01/16/15 08:25 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Ioannes]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

does it work with your DAW?
have you tried a different usb cable?
win 7 and win 8? xp?

Edited by jaminjimlp (01/16/15 08:27 AM)

#42423 - 01/17/15 06:42 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: jaminjimlp]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

maybe this:

Make sure Pro Tools is NOT running. If any Core Audio/ASIO
applications which use Eleven Rack as their audio output path are
running, QUIT or EXIT the applications before using the updater.

#42424 - 01/17/15 06:44 AM Re: Firmware 1.0.3 [Re: Bob]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Bob
This is where it lives. Eleven Rack Frimware Download I am not sure if this will work with Windows 8 or not.

Make sure to read the read me files. Check to be sure that you are on an earlier firmware version (simply read the read me file for instructions.) Follow the instructions and you should be golden.

Also, yes windows often installs an additional driver if you plug your unit into a different USB port. This is a windows thing. You may need to go into your device drivers and remove all of the 11R drivers and reboot. Don't keep changing USB ports that you use the 11R on. Let it live on one and keep it there. You will have far less frustration that way.

Dude how did you find this?!?!?!?
please post a link to the page before this one! thanks

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >