Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42790 - 02/18/15 07:50 AM Re: Singtall EQ experiment (a public service message). ***** [Re: singtall]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
I tried this and noticed like you said to pull up one of your presets and look at them and the settings were slightly different and I do see (hear) the difference. me no being much of a tweeter and not having much time to get on here I didn't get my finding up on this page, sorry, but thanks for this great info!!! this is another one that should be a "sticky"

#42796 - 02/18/15 08:41 PM Re: Singtall EQ experiment (a public service message). [Re: jaminjimlp]
ral8667 Offline

I'm using the post eq settings as you indicated to tame the low and high frequencies. I'm also cutting the low frequency with another eq before the amp which makes a huge difference on high gain settings. Your eq tips have really made this device sound great in my studio. I'll be trying out my new rigs with my band in a few weeks. I'll post again after that.

#43953 - 06/21/15 09:46 PM Re: Singtall EQ experiment (a public service message). [Re: ral8667]
brockdavisson Offline

Loc: Ohio
I just tried the krunch patch in my editor, left the EQ's where you had them, changed the marshall over to a black SR amp/cab and put some green OD in there as well and tweaked reverb and delay and it's a lot better using these EQ's before/after then compared to anything i had come up with, thanks so much!

#43954 - 06/21/15 09:47 PM Re: Singtall EQ experiment (a public service message). [Re: brockdavisson]
brockdavisson Offline

Loc: Ohio
Also I can only imagine it'll get better from here on out once I finally get me a Logidy EPSi impulse response thingy!

#43972 - 06/23/15 09:29 PM Re: Singtall EQ experiment (a public service message). [Re: noguud]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
the idea behind this eq is to give you the true amp in the room sound. for cd quality you will have to come off the high pass eq some.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3