Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41997 - 11/25/14 11:55 AM New Eventide stomp box!!! Enter to win one...
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
It sounds killer sick!!! down side is it's $800 but your getting a lot of usable stuff... Oh Yeah go here and enter to win!

http://h9max.eventide.com/

• Includes all 45 algorithms and over 500 presets from TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor, and Space PLUS all current AND future H9 exclusive algorithms including the just-released Looper.

• H9 Control App for Windows/Mac/iOS features wireless control via Bluetooth, facilitating the creation and management of presets and control of multiple H9s.

• Share H9 MAX algorithms with up to four additional H9s.

• True Analog Bypass

• MIDI Control

• Simple One-knob User Interface

• Built-in Tuner

#41998 - 11/25/14 05:20 PM Re: New Eventide stomp box!!! Enter to win one... [Re: jaminjimlp]
forresal Offline

Loc: Ohio
Those pedals are pretty amazing. Great quality algorithms and tones. Been considering an earlier H9 edition for awhile and this one is pretty tempting. $800 is a lot to shell out but with all its packed with, I still can't say it isnt worth the price tag. Figure the "factor" pedals are roughly $250 used and the Space about $375 used.

#42003 - 11/26/14 01:04 PM Re: New Eventide stomp box!!! Enter to win one... [Re: forresal]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
ahhhhhhh i like it! but it cost too much frown im a big fan of the weird eventide effects smile there is a zoom pedal wich include some eventide copy algos,its the ms70cdr, check it out, for me it worked as an anti gas smile

#42006 - 11/26/14 02:34 PM Re: New Eventide stomp box!!! Enter to win one... [Re: Christophersad]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
the price definitely cured the GAS for me.... LOL