Page 15 of 22 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40662 - 08/21/14 01:37 AM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Marc C.]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
Ill tell you mark,nothing can beat the simplicity and quickness of the iOS based device,but this is a good compromise IMHO smile

#40663 - 08/21/14 02:02 AM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Ps, iOS guys, Check this app out,its great! And now a free version is available!

ToneStack GO Arrives - All ToneStack Bundles on Sale Now!

ToneStack GO is the new free version of ToneStack, available now in the App Store. It comes with one amp, one cab, and 7 awesome effects. To celebrate, all bundles (in both ToneStack and ToneStack GO) are on sale! Regular bundles are 50% off and the Motherload bundle is 40% off

#40675 - 08/21/14 04:59 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

#40676 - 08/21/14 05:23 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
Marc C. Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I downloaded the free version. It's difficult to make a sweeping judgement with the little they offer but I thought the effects were quite good as was the functionality, but the amp didn't impress me. It just didn't have the richness and authentic sound that JamUp offers.

I know that I could buy a bunch of other amps and effects but for the moment I'm very pleased with the sound I have and can't justify spending more money.

Still, having some competition for Positive Grid is a good thing. It may keep them on their toes.

#40677 - 08/21/14 05:38 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Marc C.]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Marc C.
I downloaded the free version. It's difficult to make a sweeping judgement with the little they offer but I thought the effects were quite good as was the functionality, but the amp didn't impress me. It just didn't have the richness and authentic sound that JamUp offers.

I know that I could buy a bunch of other amps and effects but for the moment I'm very pleased with the sound I have and can't justify spending more money.

Still, having some competition for Positive Grid is a good thing. It may keep them on their toes.

the competition thing is what i was thinking too wink but believe me you can get good sounds from this app,especially if you use the dual amp chain thing, lets keep in mind its a 15 day old app wich will be improved a lot in the future (in the yonac style) they already put out 2 bugless update wich improved the sound a bit and added some functionality ,and afaik they are working/thinking on impulse response loader wink

#40678 - 08/21/14 05:51 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Ps go to the audio pref. menu and set the simulation quality to the max,by default it's in the middle way

#40682 - 08/22/14 08:22 AM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
Marc C. Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I didn't delete the app, so I'll keep messing around with it... and I'll check the sim. quality setting. One small thing I do like is the CPU meter... that's a nice touch.

#40727 - 08/26/14 02:25 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Marc C.]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

i have a promo code for tonestack app, 1st come 1st serve smile

#40732 - 08/26/14 08:22 PM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: Christophersad]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
how do you get it?

#40734 - 08/27/14 01:08 AM Re: how many of you used ipad guitar apps? [Re: jaminjimlp]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

By subscribing to their newsletter smile

Page 15 of 22 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 >