Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40306 - 07/26/14 05:38 AM whassup guys?
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
whassup guys? i see so low action in the forum this days frown

#40307 - 07/26/14 05:55 AM Re: whassup guys? [Re: Christophersad]
Markus Offline
advanced member

Loc: Deutschland
It's summer...at least here in Germany wink

#40308 - 07/26/14 11:54 AM Re: whassup guys? [Re: Markus]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
i post as often as i can, but it seems like no one is here. it's weird because you can see some posts have been viewed a bunch of times, but no comments.

#40310 - 07/26/14 12:00 PM Re: whassup guys? [Re: singtall]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Yea,i had the same feel,cmon guys its not that hard to put 2 words down smile

#40312 - 07/26/14 03:36 PM Re: whassup guys? [Re: Christophersad]
ADF Offline
advanced member

Hello everyone!

I haven't been posting much, but I'm here.

I just haven't had much to say, so I figure why clutter the board? wink

It's been a busier year at work for me, so I haven't had as much time to write and record - but I am most certainly NOT complaining.

It's a bit frustrating as I have a song 85% written (since about February) but just haven't had the chance to really lay it down the way I would like.

In the interim, I've been practicing a lot. I'm trying to get my playing (especially my rhythm) to the next level. It's been tough, and I have my good days and bad days.

I'm also trying to keep my priorities streamlined to my playing, and not so much my gear. I actually practice exclusively with 11R presets, and I deliberately change them up, to experience playing with different types of setups.

When I finally do get around to recording my new song, I'm considering using nothing but presets, just to see how it turns out.

Other than that, I'm still here and still check in most every day.

#40315 - 07/26/14 05:48 PM Re: whassup guys? [Re: ADF]
singtall Offline
veteran member

Loc: Louisiana
it's not cluttering the board to post a little something. some of us frequent the forum and hang on every word. lol.

commenting is the only way we can all get to know each other. so say anything you feel like saying, no matter what it is.

#40320 - 07/27/14 06:00 AM Re: whassup guys? [Re: singtall]
DaytonFlyer Offline
advanced member

I also haven't had the time to post or even view the boards as much as I'd like since my sales territory size just got tripled, but I'll keep at it. Last week I did a search for Eleven Rack on YouTube and sorted the results by upload date. I couldn't believe how many vids by new people were uploaded in the last few weeks. I'm going to shoot all of them invites to the boards, see if I can get some more folks over here.

#40321 - 07/27/14 08:53 AM Re: whassup guys? [Re: DaytonFlyer]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: DaytonFlyer
I also haven't had the time to post or even view the boards as much as I'd like since my sales territory size just got tripled, but I'll keep at it. Last week I did a search for Eleven Rack on YouTube and sorted the results by upload date. I couldn't believe how many vids by new people were uploaded in the last few weeks. I'm going to shoot all of them invites to the boards, see if I can get some more folks over here.

Good idea,i always do this on Facebook etc

#40324 - 07/27/14 10:56 AM Re: whassup guys? [Re: Christophersad]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Still here about, the only place I check in every day! :)I have not had much to add lately as I buried in work and have not had time to play with my toys!