Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40279 - 07/21/14 10:48 PM Anyone try the Line 6 Stagesource L2m speaker?
Razdoctor Offline

Loc: Singapore
I've dreamed of have a simple setup that is quite versatile and gives me all the sounds I want. I have usually plugged my 11R in to the venue's PA, but there is usually some problem or the other. So I'm tempted to commit to some FRFR so I can count on whatever tone I'm set up for. I stumbled across the Line 6 Stagesource ( http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SSL2M ). Seems a bit expensive, but i am impressed that the promo stuff really seems to be speaking to me. ie Line 6 know the issues that a guitar modeler is having.

Anyone have any experience with it - any recommendations if it works well with 11R

thanks for any suggestions

#40289 - 07/24/14 09:32 AM Re: Anyone try the Line 6 Stagesource L2m speaker? [Re: Razdoctor]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
I have 3- L2M's 2- L3T's 2- L3S's and an M20D Mixer AKA Dreamstage... the 11r sounds phenomenal through the system. I have tried connecting from the 11r straight to the L2M's, 1 and 2 at a time, long story short they are LOUD and AWESOME!!! there are several settings to use as you have seen you will have to let your ear tell you which to use the guitar cab setting is good but I like the reference setting, it's like using studio monitors on steroids. they are FRFR and more.

If you go that route then spend the extra 100 bucks and get the L2T because of the versatility of the 2 channel mixer that is built in. You don't need the L3T or L3M because of the built in crossover you won't be using 1 of the 2 drivers unless your playing a bass through it.

line 6 has a "try before you buy" deal on the L2's but you have to put it on a credit card and if you take it back they put it back on your card. were you live may be different.