Page 8 of 25 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#35176 - 10/11/13 08:23 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: jaminjimlp]
CMattE Offline

Just wanted to add. I had a fcb1010 I bought years ago to use with a g-major rig I had. Almost forgot I had it until I got my eleven rack. Also read about the eureka prom. It arrived today so I plugged in the prom and a midi cable. Awesome!!! So much easier than what I went through to get it working with the g-major. Plug and play.

However I guess I may need to tweak my photo sensor on the first expression pedal. When I turn the wah on it jumps from 0 to 5 and then goes smoothly to 10. Aside from that little niggle all is well. Dug out some old tunes I recorded a while ago and recorded a few new passes. Some very slight EQ and was good to go. Just need more time to play it more and dig deeper into it's capabilities.

And yes pics will be up soon. It totally slipped my mind. With the air IEP being released and slate dropping vbc in AAX. It's been a busy week. smile

Edited by CMattE (10/12/13 07:36 PM)

#35182 - 10/13/13 10:05 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: CMattE]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Sweet guitar!!! Hey, did you calibrate the expression peddle? There is a video on the eureka prom web site on how to do it.

#35197 - 10/16/13 06:59 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
CMattE Offline

I did get it calibrated. Finally. I must have tried to do it 20 times and was still having issues. I even took the pedal board apart and aligned the led and sensor. Which were off. Long story short I wasn't calibrating it properly. I was going heel down to toe down and then hitting the up button twice. I rewatched the video and had a "duh" moment.

Anywho since then I've dialed in a nice plexi tone, an ac30 tone and a fender clean. That to go along with my bogner blue channel. Still only got to play with it in 30 minute or so spurts. Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to really dial it in.

I've also downloaded elevenhack and got it working. Very cool little app. And thanks to an email I have some new presets to play with. And then I'll dive into the wealth of presets on here. So far the weaknesses I'm finding are the wah and the reverbs. Which while the reverbs sound good they are kind of limited IMO. However I've got a digitech pedal with lexicon verbs that I was using in my previous rig. Gonna give that a shot in the loop and see what happens.

Oh and did I mention I ordered a gator rack bag? 4u. So I'll have space for a power conditioner and a wireless unit. Or an fx box. We'll see. Anyways I've been doing some searching the forums. Lots of good info here. Thanks to all that have contributed.

#35222 - 10/17/13 07:36 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
cshep Offline

Hi Everyone, My name is Carson and I live in Indiana, 40 miles from Sweetwater Music. I like Blues and Classic Rock. I just bought my second Eleven Rack, I bought it because I wanted Protools 11, and I wanted the Expansion Pack,but I'm not sure if it was worth it or not, I did see a couple of presets that someone said was in the Expansion Pack, and one other thing is that, I think I might have to upgrade some of my plugins and that will cost a little bit, I'm not sure the older plugins work with PT 11, or maybe it's just that the new format would work better.

#35230 - 10/18/13 12:55 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: cshep]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Hey cshep, read this thread about PT11: http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=35106#Post35106

I want it as well but will wait for the buggs to be fixed.. get the singtall superpack unless you got it all ready...

#37339 - 01/28/14 07:13 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Okay it's bump time, I noticed there are a few of you guys missing especially some of you old fogeys (that's old to this forum don't take it wrong way wink ) that have not posted to this thread yet and we're still waiting for your entries..... I love to see gear!!! laugh Please share with us... I may post some of my newer gear that I have received since the time that I first started this thread.

#37342 - 01/28/14 07:33 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Rushian Offline
veteran member

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Old fogey geezer here, header was 'New Users' and since I am very, very old user (been here since 2010 so practically an antique! Yikes!!);) wink grin I thought this for you young whippersnappers only!! grin grin So back in the day when I were young, this young gun, 'X' rode into town and started a somewhat similar thread.

Since I am sooooo old!! (Yeah, not letting you off the hook that easy JaminJimlp!! grin grin) I don't want to waste what little energy I have in repeating myself, since I have things to see and people to do! So check me out here: http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...19522#Post19522

Now where did I put my theef.... confused confused

#37344 - 01/28/14 08:53 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Rushian]
rublalup Offline
advanced member

Loc: florida
Hi all. My name is Ruben and I´m from Colombia. Playing guitar as a hobby for almost 20 years (I dont know what I´ve been doing all this time... i should be playing waaaayyyyy better than I do).

Still dont have my 11R but hopefully this weekend I´d be able to play it.

Thanks to all for your help, this is a nice place to hang around.

pd: how do i upload pictures on the forum?

#37345 - 01/28/14 09:12 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Rushian]
Bob Online   content
advanced member

Loc: Iowa
1.whats your name? Bob

2.where do you live? Iowa

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? What is now termed as classic rock (late 60' thru 70's), Blues, Country, Rodeo Rock (think Chris LeDoux), Western Swing, Cowboy (Think Dan Roberts), and Bluegrass. Worship music, at least in my church, is a combination of rock, blues, and gospel.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Yes. Worship band, if that counts. I also play in a blues/blues rock band. I jam and sit in on/with others on occasion and I do some session work from my little project studio. I haven't for a while, but I used to go to a lot of bluegrass festivals where my brother and I would play together.

5.Whats your most wanted gear? Pro Tools HD|Native with Omni and 16 16 HD IO AND a Gretsch 6120 RHH

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? I guess it would have to be a my Fender BandMaster. It is a '67 model I bought in '69.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have?
That one is a tough call. I play them all about the same amount when it is all averaged out. BUT for sentimental reasons, I would have to say that my favorite is my Les Paul Custom. I bought it when I was in high school in 1969-70 something like that. I bought it on installments from Griggs Music and sweated blood to make the weekly payments until the entire fortune of $400 was paid. Remember, this was 1969/70 and that was a heck of a lot of money then...well it is not too, just wish I could get another one for the same price. laugh

8.Recording gear and or software?
Eleven Rack into 003+ Rack into Pro Tools 10 - 11. (I started with Pro Tools M-Powered 7.0)

9.Other gear worth a mention? Most of my gear is what most would call vintage, but it was new when I was doing a lot of gigs. I have a blue fuzzy Foxx Tone Machine that I am very fond of, don't use often, but won't sell. M-Audio Black Box reloaded, that I no longer use and MIGHT sell. A '94 AM Strat, a '01 Fender acc/electric, an '08 Gretsch 5120, a 65/66 Epiphone Texan, a '71 Yamaha 12 string acoustic, an old fiddle that I picked up somewhere...I dunno a couple more amps not worth mentioning and some more FX.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Well, I have had the M-Audio Black Box for quite a few years, and it was the predecessor actually of 11 Rack, and I had been following it and gassing for a while. OK to answer the question, I was pleased with the operation and integration with Pro Tools. The factory and the "Artist" presets were....well iffy for the most part, but gave a pretty good indication of what the unit could do. I already had a lot of presets made for the Black Box, so I just ported them over to 11Rack. I am still very much thrilled the unit. I have two. One in my studio and one for the road.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Probably a PM on here.

#37394 - 01/30/14 12:04 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Rushian]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Rushian
Old fogey geezer here, header was 'New Users' and since I am very, very old user (been here since 2010 so practically an antique! Yikes!!);) wink grin I thought this for you young whippersnappers only!! grin grin So back in the day when I were young, this young gun, 'X' rode into town and started a somewhat similar thread.

Since I am sooooo old!! (Yeah, not letting you off the hook that easy JaminJimlp!! grin grin) I don't want to waste what little energy I have in repeating myself, since I have things to see and people to do! So check me out here: http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...19522#Post19522

Now where did I put my theef.... confused confused

LOL, I was pretty good I enjoyed that and have to check out that old thread thanks bro.

Page 8 of 25 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 >