Page 24 of 25 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#43936 - 06/20/15 10:39 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: X-Mann]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: X-Mann
Originally Posted By: brockdavisson
1.whats your name? Brock "Brockstar" Davisson. I'm 36, in wheelchair and play over the top of fretboard due to my wrists not working right. Won 3 guitar competitions and ready to enter another soon to hopefully win etc.. I'm 4'4" tall only as well. Find videos of me here https://www.youtube.com/user/BrockDavisson1978

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Message me here or find me on facebook or youtube by typing in "brock davisson" wink

Welcome Brock & I checked out your videos & love what you do buddy!

Enjoy the great tones of the Eleven Rack & again "Welcome"!

Peace! X-Mann \m/

+1

#43937 - 06/20/15 10:53 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cem Offline

Loc: London UK
Wow Brock that's great stuff! Welcome to the forum...
LapSteel
Blues Harp
Mandolin

#43939 - 06/20/15 12:16 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cem]
brockdavisson Offline

Loc: Ohio
Thank you all :] very nice place here, and i did end up getting the singtall super pack laugh just haven't messed with it yet.

#43993 - 06/26/15 10:42 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: brockdavisson]
Cpiz88 Offline

Loc: Virginia
I'm new to the 11R and would love if somebody could share the Sweetwater presets with me.

1.whats your name? Carlo

2.where do you live? Washington D.C. area

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Electronic Rock

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? myenemycomplete.com

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Mesa Road King

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Early 90's Custom Shop Telecaster

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? A toss up between my Custom Shop Tele and Gretsch Duo Jet

8.Recording gear and or software? Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 and Cubase Pro

9.Other gear worth a mention? 2 Mesa Boogie Tremoverbs

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Couldn't believe how ampy it sounded and felt, very pleased.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? email

#44007 - 06/29/15 08:19 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cpiz88]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Cpiz88
I'm new to the 11R and would love if somebody could share the Sweetwater presets with me.

1.whats your name? Carlo

2.where do you live? Washington D.C. area

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Electronic Rock

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? myenemycomplete.com

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Mesa Road King

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Early 90's Custom Shop Telecaster

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? A toss up between my Custom Shop Tele and Gretsch Duo Jet

8.Recording gear and or software? Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 and Cubase Pro

9.Other gear worth a mention? 2 Mesa Boogie Tremoverbs

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Couldn't believe how ampy it sounded and felt, very pleased.

Hey don't worry about those sweetwater presets.... get the "singtall superpack" its way better!!!
thanks for the post and welcome to the forum .... also show us some pix of your gear!

Edited by jaminjimlp (06/29/15 08:20 AM)

#44070 - 07/06/15 02:05 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cpiz88 Offline

Loc: Virginia
Thanks I got the Singtall Superpack, so far so good.

#44221 - 08/07/15 01:42 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cpiz88]
Jvibrio3 Offline

1.whats your name? Joey

2.where do you live? St. Pete, Florida

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, Alternative, Metal, Indie

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? No band right now frown

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Engl Tube Power Amp

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Ibanez Gio starter

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? My green LTD MH-1000 deluxe guitar

8.Recording gear and or software? Eleven Rack with protools 10

9.Other gear worth a mention? Amp Gizmo, Midimate, Electro Harmonix 44 magnum power amp

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

I instantly liked it and immediately made it apart of my rig. Originally I got it to record at home and used my main rig for rehearsal and shows. But then it slowly crept its way into my rack rig replacing my old Digitech DSP 256xL as my effects unit then it replaced my Engl E530 and has since downsized my rig.

#44223 - 08/07/15 10:28 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Jvibrio3]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Welcome to the forum bro

#44307 - 08/18/15 08:23 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
deerfly Offline

Loc: USA
1.whats your name? eric

2.where do you live? west central florida

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Blues & Rock mostly, but will noodle around with what ever interests me at the moment. Primarily like to figure out bit's and pieces of all sorts of songs, usually don't have the attention span to get through a whole song end to end.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? haven't played in a band since around 1978-9, just a closet hack these days

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? All the guitars I've sold over the years (you won't miss the money, but you will miss the guitars...)

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? me

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? 91 american deluxe strat, lace sensor golds

9.Other gear worth a mention? Mesa Boogie Studio 22

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

amazing, astoundingly amazing for the money, recording and sound versatility even more amazing, would have killed to have this sort of thing in the mid 70's.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? send money

--------------------------------------
My MO: As a kid I aspired to Hendrix, Jeff Beck and Larry Carlton mostly and fusion players coming up. After many years of floating between local bands and gigs and not really getting anywhere, I gave up and went back to college and ended up as a software engineer.

Not a particularly prolific player since then or now. With work and family I'm lucky to noodle a few hours a month. Always plan/intend to do more, esp since lurking around here and other online forums, but never do. Some of you guys are just amazingly talented. It's a lot of fun to see how many guys out there can really play that aren't touring pro's.

Anyway, hopefully after getting a little courage to put some stuff out and maybe getting a little more active on this forum I'll get some more stuff recorded...

about a year ago:
https://soundcloud.com/deerfly59lpri/dont-take-me-alive-intro

prodded into doing this past weekend by some fishing buddies and professional drinkers that suck at guitar more than I do. smile
https://vimeo.com/136445195 enjoyed doing this one so much I'm inspired to learn the song better and re-do it...

#44308 - 08/18/15 08:36 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: deerfly]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

well bro you made me laugh... sure would like to see so pix of your stuff... Welcome to the forum bro!!!

Originally Posted By: deerfly
1.whats your name? eric

2.where do you live? west central florida

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Blues & Rock mostly, but will noodle around with what ever interests me at the moment. Primarily like to figure out bit's and pieces of all sorts of songs, usually don't have the attention span to get through a whole song end to end.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? haven't played in a band since around 1978-9, just a closet hack these days

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? All the guitars I've sold over the years (you won't miss the money, but you will miss the guitars...)

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? me

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? 91 american deluxe strat, lace sensor golds

9.Other gear worth a mention? Mesa Boogie Studio 22

amazing, astoundingly amazing for the money, recording and sound versatility even more amazing, would have killed to have this sort of thing in the mid 70's.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? send money

--------------------------------------
My MO: As a kid I aspired to Hendrix, Jeff Beck and Larry Carlton mostly and fusion players coming up. After many years of floating between local bands and gigs and not really getting anywhere, I gave up and went back to college and ended up as a software engineer.

Not a particularly prolific player since then or now. With work and family I'm lucky to noodle a few hours a month. Always plan/intend to do more, esp since lurking around here and other online forums, but never do. Some of you guys are just amazingly talented. It's a lot of fun to see how many guys out there can really play that aren't touring pro's.

Anyway, hopefully after getting a little courage to put some stuff out and maybe getting a little more active on this forum I'll get some more stuff recorded...

about a year ago:
https://soundcloud.com/deerfly59lpri/dont-take-me-alive-intro

prodded into doing this past weekend by some fishing buddies and professional drinkers that suck at guitar more than I do. smile
https://vimeo.com/136445195 enjoyed doing this one so much I'm inspired to learn the song better and re-do it...

Page 24 of 25 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 >