Page 21 of 25 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#42782 - 02/17/15 09:01 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: zepplin490]
ahlf Offline

Loc: Denmark
Hi there, my name is Michael im 43 years old and from denmark been playing for about 20 years, on an off that is, and i love it. For me its the best way to relax...

This is the very first guitar custom made for me BLUE

This is the second one and its an tribute to my doughter Frederikke as you will see... im very proud of this guitar Frederikke

Here is the third one Custom made...

got one more but no pics, and gor some stock guitars as well...

Some fooling around and using the eleven rack

This one is custom made as well some fun with the eleven rack

Just me going crazy...

i hope you enjoy... Michael

btw if you wanna hear my Frederikke guitar you can hear it here, im just jamming to a backingtrack
Frederikke guitar

Edited by ahlf (02/17/15 09:08 PM)

#42789 - 02/18/15 07:43 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: ahlf]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Nice work bro... If you copy the URL of the ones on your jens-h.dk site and use the "enter image" button they will show up here. You are quite good!!! I must say.

#42794 - 02/18/15 05:48 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Doom Fiend Offline

1.whats your name? Curtis

2.where do you live? Texas

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock/metal, doom metal, thrash, death metal, fusion, jazz, classical

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Ex- semi pro guitarist. I was in a death metal band signed to a label and released two Cd's, toured, etc. Now I just enjoy recording in my own home studio in any genre I'm feeling at the time.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Where to start...I'm a gearaholic, so too many to name. Probably an Axe-FX and multiple amps/guitars.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Nothing too vintage here anymore ( I did have an old Fender combo at one time and an old Gibson SG.- I wish I still had both.) Probably one of many amp heads from the 80's now.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Les Paul w/57' classics for 70's rock and ESP w/ EMG's for metal.

8.Recording gear and or software? 11r, POD HD500, Focusrite Scarlett, , Shure 57 and KRK Rokit 5's, Reaper, PC.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Mesa Boogie dual rectifier. Also I hated my Peavey 6534+ head at first, but have coaxed an awesome tone out of it now and it's my go to amp for the occasional live gig.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I wasn't too impressed until getting Singtall's superpack and downloading user presets here. I'm still trying to find my comfort zone recording and still haven't tried it out in live situations yet.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message and mail

Edited by Doom Fiend (02/18/15 05:55 PM)

#42800 - 02/19/15 11:10 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Doom Fiend]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Welcome and enjoy your welcome pack... I would like to see some pix of that LP though.... wink

#42801 - 02/20/15 01:56 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

Loc: Czech republic, Pzen
1.whats your name? Ioannes

2.where do you live? Czech republic, Europe

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Symphony metal, metal.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Band: Interitus, Ad Gladium.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? I dont know.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? My old Ibanez guitar, Rocktron MP preamp.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Gibson XP, Jolana LP (very nice czech guitar.. really top)

8.Recording gear and or software? 11R, Sonar Producer... all.:O)

9.Other gear worth a mention? Hughes & Kettner Warp X (tube-valve head), Laney TT50H (tube-valve head)

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Nice sounding, but terrible (nighmare) to update higher version. Terrible main output (If I use rig output no cab, it is in main output too). Now I am very happy with this 11R.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private email.

Edited by Ioannes (02/20/15 01:57 AM)

#42803 - 02/20/15 03:05 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Doom Fiend Offline

I'll try to get some pics soon. grin

#42812 - 02/20/15 09:27 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
purpix1 Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Hello All - Newbie here
Name: purpix1
Music: Classic Rock, Blues, Metal and just about anything else EXCEPT RAP (sorry, Geezer here - I come from an era when music meant actual instruments, actual vocals performed live), but I digress.
Band: Ex-working musician (part-time), currently jamming and recording with my 28 yr. old son.
Gear I would most like to have: Am currently learning to play drums. I have a Yamaha electronic set but would love a new high end set. Maybe a Roland or Alesis kit. As for guitar, I would love to be able to afford a new authentic, true Strat. You know, the expensive ones!
Oldest gear: My old $199.00 japanese Strat. Bought years ago before they started calling them Squiers. Have since replaced with a new PRS Santana SE. Love it! But still want a true Strat.
Most used guitar: My PRS Santana SE
Recording gear/software: Just recently purchased the Eleven Rack bundle, so I am now using Pro Tools, but also have Presonus Studio One and an Audiobox 22VSL. Mac mini - core i7 - 16gb - M-Audio BX5 monitors. VOX VT40+ amp. My son plays a PRS Grand Am SE through an Orange CR60.
Other Gear: Yamaha DX430K Drum Set, Simmons DA50 drum amp, Yamaha PSR E443 keyboard.
Eleven Rack Impression: Love the zero latency! Still new to the rack though so still working through all the presets deciding which I like best, and in general still learning how to use it. Sounds fantastic though. Think I'm really gonna like it. I can remember the days when your choice in stomp boxes or effects were limited to a FuzzFace and maybe a CryBaby wah! So all these buttons, knobs and presets are a little overwhelming.
Best contact: E-mail purpix1@comcast.net

#42825 - 02/21/15 01:18 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: purpix1]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

New guys don't forget to post some of you tunes and pix!!!
thanks to all that reply.

@purpix1: I have an alesis dm5 it's nice and has served us well... recently got a Roland td11 that bad boy is sweet I have tryed a litle but stopped I need to learn to play them.. my grandson took an interest in it so he has the dm5 in his room now but I want him to play guitar, so maybe in time he will he's 10 now.

@loannes: let us here some of your symphony metal, that reminds me of the band Believer start at about 34min 10sec its cool

#42842 - 02/22/15 07:49 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Doom Fiend Offline

Originally Posted By: jaminjimlp

@loannes: let us here some of your symphony metal, that reminds me of the band Believer start at about 34min 10sec its cool

I love Believer! The old 80's Christian thrash/crossover bands were the best : Believer, The Crucified, Deliverance, Living Sacrifice..

Edited by Doom Fiend (02/22/15 07:50 AM)

#42862 - 02/23/15 01:15 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Doom Fiend]
Ioannes Offline
advanced member

Loc: Czech republic, Pzen
Hi all. I f you want to here some of our CDs, or new records (only some promo quality) go to
https://www.facebook.com/interitusmetal
There is a lot of info about us.

Page 21 of 25 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 >