Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32885 - 06/10/13 05:19 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: zepplin490]
crankyrayhanky Offline
veteran member

Hey zepp, welcome aboard! Did your 11R come with PT? If so, don't give up on it, plenty of people can help walk you through it. Also make sure to try the 4cm with your mts heads, this 11R sounds AWESOME in that role, the tape delay is so much fun, the para eq sounds phenomenal! With 4cm, you can keep your mts tone and add 11R fx or switch to 11R amps too...makes your head spin with all the tones you will have at your fingertips

#32897 - 06/11/13 09:17 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Robert Offline

1.whats your name? Robert
2.where do you live? Raleigh, North Carolina

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? metal, rock, blues

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? In a band.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? For recording a nice usb control interface, for guitar I'm always looking for the next pedal to add to the collection.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? '79 Gibson Flying V, Silverburst.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? ESP-LTD EC-1000

8.Recording gear and or software? Line 6 Toneport UX-1 and UX-8

9.Other gear worth a mention? For live playing I use JCM-2000 TSL with a 4x12 Marshall [censored], sometimes I run a TC-Electronics G-Major in the effects loops other times I run a bunch of pedals. Seems to flip-flop every 6-8 months.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I'll tell you tomorrow when it arrives.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? rpattie1115@gmail.com

#32901 - 06/11/13 12:12 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Robert]
Robert Offline

Anyone know why "[censored]" or the thing you call the box that holds one or more speakers was censored on my previous post? (and as the preview shows, will be censored on this post also.)

#32902 - 06/11/13 12:32 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Robert]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

No but I find it interesting and was trying to figure out what you said! ;-)

Let me try cab, [censored]. I don't think I've seen that before, and if I had I just thought someone was getting excited haha.

#32903 - 06/11/13 12:34 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: aussiebail]
aussiebail Offline
veteran member

ahh so it was cab I net....its a conspiracy for sure man...we'll send it on to the grape vine and have them work the back channels until we get an answer on this one!

#32904 - 06/11/13 12:50 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: aussiebail]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
it's the spammer block on that guy that keeps posting about the [censored] wow that word to kit chen........... I glad there is something beeing done about that.... guess they will block shoes as well lol

#32907 - 06/11/13 01:47 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
That [censored] [censored] guy can suck my big fat [censored]!!!!! smirk

In fact, I [censored] hate these [censored] spammers SO much that I might even make a [censored] song about it!!!!!! grin laugh

[censored]!!!!!! grin

Sorry all & please return to your regular scheduled [censored] thread talk! smirk whistle

I've been reading a lot of [censored] books on CD & they are all read by Joe [censored] Pesci!!!!!

Edited by X-Mann (06/11/13 01:51 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#32909 - 06/11/13 01:50 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
hmmm, this is the first time I have seen this too - I was also trying to figure out just what the heck does he mean by "censored", lol.

I'm GLAD Justin is trying to stop these idiots that keep spamming us; I'm sure we can work around it some way.

Are you guys putting in a guitar cab name and that is what is being deleted?

#32910 - 06/11/13 01:52 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Str@man]
X-Mann Offline
veteran member

Loc: Detroit
[censored] = K i t c h e n grin

or K i t c h e n = [censored] crazy

You can actually spell Fuck with out a problem here....but if you tried to say "I hate those fucking [censored] spammer guys" it would look like...well.....that! wink

I'm not sure why I find this SO darn funny....but I do!!!!! grin laugh crazy shocked

Edited by X-Mann (06/11/13 01:55 PM)
..............Eleven Rack Audio..................
http://soundcloud.com/udamann88/im-alright-x-mann

#32912 - 06/11/13 01:55 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: X-Mann]
Str@man Offline
veteran member

Loc: Kentucky
Ahhhh, ok, thanks man smile

Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 >