Page 16 of 25 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39233 - 04/24/14 11:10 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: Cyle]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Try dean markley blue steel strings they out last all others, I've had them on guitars over 2 years before and no rust and still have great tone and there REALLY tough to break...

#39235 - 04/25/14 07:49 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Cyle Offline

I decided to order some to try i have been using elixir polywebs but they can get pricy.

#39296 - 04/29/14 12:42 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Cyle]
Moogly Offline

Loc: Québec/Canada
Bonjour a tous
Je suis de Québec Canada
Je viens de recevoir mon Eleven Rack et je suis heureux des premiers résultas
J'ai une question pour vous si vous voulez bien me répondre je vous remercis a l'avance

Mon Eleven rack est neuf et dans la boite il y avait que le disque des driver pour mon Imac et je croyais que pro tools étais inclus mais non!

J'ai télécharger la banque de preset mais je ne peu pas les ouvrirent avec editeur
est ce possible sans le pro tools merci encore pour vos réponse a+

#39301 - 04/29/14 07:33 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Moogly]
Marc C. Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Allo Moogly, (bienvenue au groupe)

Normalement le 11R viens avec Pro-Tools mais depuis un temps il y a plusieurs vendeurs (surtout au États Unis) qui l'offre sans PT et ils coupe le prix de $700 ou plus a $350-$400. Comme ca, les vendeurs peuvent vendre PT séparement.

Mais il y a une solution... l'editeur 'standalone' -
http://www.elevenrackpresets.com/forum/u...;an=1#Post36769

Plus besoin de Pro-Tools.

En passant... si tu est deja impressioner avec le 11R... tu doit absolument télécharger les presets de Singtall, membre de ce groupe. Ils sont incroyables! Tout ce qu'il demande est un petit montant d'argent... a toi de decider le montant... et les centaines de presets de qualité sont a toi.

Pour moi, le 11R ne m'a pas du tout impressioner au debut. En fait, ca m'a pris plusieurs semaines de travail avant d'etre satisfait de mon son... mais je sais maintenant qu'un son exceptionel est possible...

Marc C.

#39304 - 04/29/14 09:37 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Marc C.]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Thanks Mark for replying I could not make two cents of the language glad that you were here to do that for us, my iPad obviously does not translate I have to look at this on my PC

#39307 - 04/29/14 12:19 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Moogly Offline

Loc: Québec/Canada
Gros merci Marc
Je vais jeter un oeil sur le site
Et je vous remercies tous pour ce forum car c'est pas toujours évident
a+

Edited by Moogly (04/29/14 12:21 PM)

#39308 - 04/29/14 01:45 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Moogly]
Christophersad Offline
veteran member

Loc: Italy
can someone translate for us innocent souls ? smile smile smile

#39309 - 04/29/14 06:37 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Christophersad]
Marc C. Offline
advanced member

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Basically, he was asking whether Pro Tools was supposed to come with the 11R. I explained that many vendors are removing the software and selling the unit at a lower price, but that he didn't need PT now that the standalone editor is available.

I also steered him toward Singtall's presets... something we should do for every 11R noob, in my opinion.

I'm happy to help - I'm French-Canadian, so it's not a problem to answer the odd question in French.

#40521 - 08/07/14 02:12 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
rjw Offline

Loc: Montreal / Florida
1.whats your name? Rick

2.where do you live? Montreal/Florida

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rock, blues, funk

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Feeling things out

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? 11R, fsb1010 and chip, in that I am waiting on them to arrive!!

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? '53 Les Paul special

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? the 53 LP, since I sanded the neck

8.Recording gear and or software? Cubase,UR44,etc

9.Other gear worth a mention? JBL 4341 pro studio monitors, in that they sound great and seem to be collectors items!?

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? TBD

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? private message and mail

#40534 - 08/07/14 03:51 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
Steinmetzify Offline

Loc: SLC
1.whats your name? Scott

2.where do you live? SLC

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Blues based rock and groove metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just some friends jamming on ideas.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Norlin LPC from 1974...older LPs are something I really dig on and my newer ones while great, aren't Norlins.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? '74 strat (birth year!)

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? This:

It's a custom LP built by a friend to my specs/taste...I use it for mostly everything except 7-8 string metal

8.Recording gear and or software? Focusrite Forte, Apogee Duet and Jam, iPad recording stuff and apps.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Not really...but I will say my newest 7 string has the new EMG 57-66s in it and they are killer.

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Don't own one yet...here for info, but will probably end up with one. I've been intrigued for a while now...

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM here and it'll go to my email.

Page 16 of 25 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 >