Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39155 - 04/21/14 07:12 AM Scored EZ Mix 2 on sale this weekend..
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

Scored EZ Mix 2 plus the 6 pack producers bundle for $145 on Amazon over the weekend.. I usually see just the prodcuers bundle go for that on it's own.. should have it by the coming weekend.. reports/reviews to follow.
I checked back and they're showing out of stock.. there were three let at this price when I snagged mine.. but it looks like they may offer the same deal again as soon as they're back in stock.
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist

#39158 - 04/21/14 10:27 AM Re: Scored EZ Mix 2 on sale this weekend.. [Re: Intelli-Shred]
Bob Online   content
advanced member

Loc: Iowa
Good snag my friend.

FYI if anyone else is so inclined, Audio Deluxe has EZ Mix s plus 6 bundle 149.99. Appears they have lots of em.

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/toontrack-ezmix-2-plus-6-ezmix-pack-ad-bundle

#39216 - 04/23/14 03:12 PM Re: Scored EZ Mix 2 on sale this weekend.. [Re: Bob]
Intelli-Shred Offline
veteran member

Well its here and I've been installing and authorizing software for what feels like forever.. wound up with EZ Mix 2.. the Metal Essentials Amp collection.. The Drum tool kit.. the Lead Vocal bundle.. the Mastering Suita.. the Modern Rock/Pop Collection and The Rock suite.. only minor issue is that when EZ Mix installed.. it snagged my laptop's mic and so its open .. I need to figure out how to shut it off/remove it from EZ Mix.. already scrolling through presets and such.. there's a ton of stuff here.
Morley Endorsing Artist
Nocturne Guitars UK Endorsing Artist