Page 7 of 25 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#34127 - 08/02/13 03:37 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: Kimball]
Kimball Offline

Hi to Everyone I've been reading a few messages on forums. I'm interested in an Eleven rack .

I have a couple of questions if you guys would be kind enough to help.

Ok I have pro tools 11 is the situation with the GUI in pro tools 11 not working
Rectified as of yet . I was also a little concerned to read that avid may not be supporting eleven rack. I hear there's some great sounds and the new expansion
Has helped.

Thanks and best wishes
Kimball

#34143 - 08/02/13 11:40 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Kimball]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Dude you can't go wrong even if they never do one more thing with the 11r... sure the gui thing will be fixed eventually I don't know much about it cause I use pt10, no worries though there is always 11hack that will load presets without pt gui... but you "must have" the singtall super-pack to actually hear what this baby can do!!! if you had of known you could have got pt11 with the 11r at around the same price as without it. That's how I found out about the 11r, when I was looking to buy pt10 and had never seen it before that. so it was a no brainer for me!!!

#34144 - 08/03/13 01:00 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Geiri Offline

Loc: Iceland
1.What's your name ? Geiri

2.where do you live? Iceland

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, blues, metal

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Mostly a beddroom player these days.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? An Ibanez j custom.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A korg tuner cirka 2005 model smile

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? My current Ibanez rg927 premium.

8.Recording gear and or software? Presonus Studio One 2

9.Other gear worth a mention? Zoom ms50g

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

For the first few minutes while going through the presets I hated it and regretted getting it in the first place. Then I stopped this lazyness and started tweaking and fell in love. The reason I don't have ax/fx is that to many options force me to tweak whereas the eleven rack inspires me to play.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? geiriblondal@gmail.com

#34177 - 08/04/13 02:16 PM Re: New User Here! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Lou Offline

Loc: Towanda Pennsylvania 18848
Hi I'm new to this site and forums
1.whats your name? Lou La Valle

2.where do you live? Towanda Pa U.S.A.

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic Rock, Modern Rock, Blues, some metal, punk etc.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Just stared to learn guitar about 6 months ago. Jamming with some friends and looking to star a band.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? 11R

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A 1995 Fender Blues DeVille
2X12 tweed.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? 1999 Guild Bluesbird. I also have a 2006 Ibanez AS73.

8.Recording gear and or software? Noon at this time.

10.The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Do not have one yet but I have used one and it sounded great.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Site email.

Hope I did this right?

#34196 - 08/04/13 08:35 PM Re: New User Here! [Re: Lou]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

You did great.... Hope you can get an 11r sooner rather than later...

#34199 - 08/04/13 09:02 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: zepplin490]
David(THEVIKING) Offline

Loc: Wisonsin
1.whats your name? David
2.where do you live? Wisconsin
3.what kinda music you into, and or play? blues, rock, acoustic, contemporary...funk, Hard rock!

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? I am in the band Satyer

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet?] Gibson Lespaul 1960 Reissue, and JCM800 2205 head with1970s Marshall 4x12 cab loaded with 50watt celestions!!

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? I loved it right outta the box... The more I play with it and tweak or experiment... the better it gets! Would buy a second one.....

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Hell you can contact me via email... > awesomesmartguy@yahoo.com

#34200 - 08/04/13 10:01 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
Farm0 Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
1.What's your name ? Jesse

2.where do you live? Colorado Springs, CO

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Classic rock, blues, metal, jazz, ambient, edm.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? 2 bands highway & determyned. Check out the new album at Determyned , guitars done with 11r, l6 spider IV, & N.I.'s GR5.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? A moog custom hollowbody.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 1955 RCA DX-77 ribbon mic.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? My only electric is a mid 90s mexi strat.

8.Recording gear and or software? UA Apollo, Mackie Onyx 800r, presonus firepod. Pro tools.

9.Other gear worth a mention? Rivera Hammer 320 & my home brew 4x8+12 cabs

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?

It took me a while to learn how to run the menu for all editing, but I finally got there. It's quite important to keep an eye on the meters when dialing in a tone, as it's easy to under or overshoot the sweet spot. I dig the unit but I would get an axe2(after the moog guitar) if I had the coin, if only to simplify my setup:

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me.

#35164 - 10/09/13 11:02 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Farm0]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Hello newbies, just figured it was time to bump this back to the front since I see so many new folks.

I don't know about you but I love talking about what I got and I love to see what you got, gear wise that is....

Please try to post some pictures of your stuff one easy way to get pictures up on here is if you have a Facebook account you can post or upload the picture and then copy the URL of the picture and put it into your forum reply.....

Really like to see pictures of old rare gear and guitar so whatever you have please share it with us!!!

#35167 - 10/10/13 09:45 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
CMattE Offline

1.whats your name? Matt

2.where do you live? Ardmore, OK

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? All kind of Rock, some country, and blues.

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Play at church mostly these days. Do some solo acoustic stuff on occasion, and have a few people I've been known to play some random gigs with. Nothing official at the moment though.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? Metric Halo ULN-8, Focusrite Control 2802, Godin Belmont Bigsby.

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? Not sure. I'll get back to you on that.

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? Probably my Godin NAMM Edition LG-SP90. It's got a flamed maple top and a pair of SD P90's that just sound killer.

8.Recording gear and or software? Metric Halo 2882 2D +DSP, 11R, Mac Pro, lots of mics and plugs.

9.Other gear worth a mention? I still have my old Johnson JM250H with matching 412 cab. Works and actually sounds pretty good. I've sold most of my amps at the moment, but do still have a Soldano 412 w/V30's and a Marshall 2061cx 212 w/G12H30's. Both sound killer and doubt I ever sell them. Will probably buy a Egnater Tweaker sometime to get an amp back in my life. That or a Mesa Stiletto Ace Head. Hated selling that amp. It was awesome!!

10. The day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Plugged in my guitar and turned to the Bogner Big Blue Setting. Tweaked just a bit and knew this thing is a solid piece of equipment. I've only had it a few days and maybe spent 2 hours with it. I'm sure I'll still be rocking it many years from now.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? PM me.

Edited by CMattE (10/10/13 09:45 AM)

#35171 - 10/10/13 06:40 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: CMattE]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

bro please post some pix of that guitar..... sounds awesome

Page 7 of 25 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 >