Page 4 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#33603 - 07/06/13 10:52 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! ***** [Re: zepplin490]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Loc: Georgia
Just thought I would bump this back up to see if there are any new guys here or old guys here that would like to share with us.

#33604 - 07/07/13 06:27 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
flynv Offline
advanced member

Originally Posted By: jaminjimlp
Originally Posted By: jaminjimlp
Originally Posted By: Rushian
ESD 3 words: Singtall Super Pac grin cool

DIDO!!!

"my boy blue" and "Randy Roads II" and "Frank Marino" are some of my favs............ Thanks Singtall!!!

YES, Frank Marino!!!!!!!!

#33619 - 07/08/13 02:08 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: Str@man]
AlexDinn Offline

Hi!
1.whats your name? Alex Dinn
2.where do you live? France

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Metal, ans some blues and rock
4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? I've a brand new rock band

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? a lot of things if I had the money : )

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A hugues and kettner attax 80, my first amp!

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? A fender Strat classic floyd rose and a Ibanez Universe

8.Recording gear and or software? my new 11r in pro tools (but I don't record anything that way yet

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Sounds really better than my old digitech rp2000, but much complicated!

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? My youtube channel Alex Dinn

#33658 - 07/11/13 06:34 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: AlexDinn]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Thanks bro!!! hope you enjoy it here, don't hesitate to ask for assistance theres allot of knowledge here. we would love to see pix of that amp!!!

Originally Posted By: AlexDinn
Hi!
1.whats your name? Alex Dinn
2.where do you live? France

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Metal, ans some blues and rock
4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? I've a brand new rock band

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? a lot of things if I had the money : )

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A hugues and kettner attax 80, my first amp!

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? A fender Strat classic floyd rose and a Ibanez Universe

8.Recording gear and or software? my new 11r in pro tools (but I don't record anything that way yet

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Sounds really better than my old digitech rp2000, but much complicated!

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? My youtube channel Alex Dinn

#33693 - 07/13/13 01:03 PM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: jaminjimlp]
plushsafehethink Offline

Hi all, just got a used Eleven Rack and joined up here.

1.whats your name? Justin Sant

2.where do you live? NYC

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? Rockabilly, Metal, Swing, Surf

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? Both

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? a Gretsch White Falcon

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? A FoxRox Captain Coconut 2

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? A heavily modded Gretsch Hot Rod

8.Recording gear and or software?Logic Pro

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Totally blown away. I've been a tube/analog guy forever and was completely taken aback by how great this thing sounds, especially as I picked it up for about $300

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinSantMusic/videos

#33740 - 07/16/13 12:21 AM Re: NEW USERS POST HERE TELL US ABOUT YOU!!! [Re: plushsafehethink]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

just watched your George benson lead... spectacular!!! thanks for sharing with us. if you haven't got it yet don't hesitate in getting the "singtall superpack" it has much better tones than the factory ones.

#33751 - 07/16/13 11:29 AM New User Here! [Re: jaminjimlp]
55blackfalcon Offline

1.whats your name?
CJ Larson

2.where do you live?
Spokane, Washington

3.what kinda music you into, and or play?
From Hank Williams to Iggy Pop & More

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends?
I'm a singer songwriter recordist & producer, I am currently doing a solo act, Duo with my sister & Trio with my best friends

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]?
A mic locker full of Telefunkens & Nuemanns & a rack of vintage tube pre's

6 What is your oldest piece of gear?
1941 Kay archtop
1955 Gretsch Black Falcon
1966 Princeton Reverb

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have?
Mae ... my Black Falcon

8.Recording gear and or software?
Mac Pro
PT10
UA Apollo Quad
MikTek C7
UA LA-610

9.Other gear worth a mention?
Strats, Teles, Martins,
55 Tweed Deluxe
Storage unit full of 30 years of gear i just had to have :-)

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?
Loved it then hated it and loving it again ... great for quik sketches when writing and loving it for my solo & duo

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you?
This site

this is a great place to learn & share im excited to be here
Thanks!
CJ

Fender Telecaster, Stratocaster
Martin D28, J15, Alvarez DY62
1966 Princeton Reverb
1955 tweed Deluxe
A thousand pedals
Eleven Rack
Pro Tools 10
UA Apollo
Mac Pro

#33761 - 07/16/13 11:00 PM Re: New User Here! [Re: 55blackfalcon]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Wow sounds like some great gear ....... wish we could see some pix of them. if you get a chance.

Originally Posted By: 55blackfalcon
1.whats your name?
CJ Larson

2.where do you live?
Spokane, Washington

3.what kinda music you into, and or play?
From Hank Williams to Iggy Pop & More

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends?
I'm a singer songwriter recordist & producer, I am currently doing a solo act, Duo with my sister & Trio with my best friends

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]?
A mic locker full of Telefunkens & Nuemanns & a rack of vintage tube pre's

6 What is your oldest piece of gear?
1941 Kay archtop
1966 Princeton Reverb

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have?
Mae ... my Black Falcon

8.Recording gear and or software?
Mac Pro
PT10
UA Apollo Quad
MikTek C7
UA LA-610

9.Other gear worth a mention?
Strats, Teles, Martins,
55 Tweed Deluxe
Storage unit full of 30 years of gear i just had to have :-)

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now?
Loved it then hated it and loving it again ... great for quik sketches when writing and loving it for my solo & duo

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you?
This site

this is a great place to learn & share im excited to be here
Thanks!
CJ

#33840 - 07/19/13 09:12 PM Re: New User Here! [Re: jaminjimlp]
scottmccray Offline

Loc: NC/VA
1.whats your name? - Scott McCray

2.where do you live? - I live in Charlotte, NC; work in Sylva, NC so I stay there two weeks at a time and I have a homestead in Virginia (moving there as soon as logistics allow).

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? - Yes. (bluegrass to metal, country to pop, classic rock to blues)

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? - mainly just recording and noodling around - jams with family and friends, no band for many years.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? - a dedicated studio / jam room (planned for the new house).

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 1972 D-28

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? - home-built Tele (all of 'em, really)

8.Recording gear and or software? Dell XPS, Reaper, PT 10/11, Komplete Audio 6, multitude of plugins, MXL mics

9.Other gear worth a mention? All of Dad's luthier tools, plus mine...CNC router on the horizon...

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Dayummmmmm. Double Dayummmmm.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Site pm/email

Great community her - thanks for havin' me!

Scott

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa

#33848 - 07/20/13 09:10 PM Re: New User Here! [Re: scottmccray]
jaminjimlp Offline
veteran member

Great to hear from you Scott and Welcome. I just did an a/c job last month in SC near Charlotte across from "Carowinds".... How do you like those MXL mikes? that I think is the next thing on my gear list, just don't know what brand I need or want, maybe my next thread....

Originally Posted By: scottmccray
1.whats your name? - Scott McCray

2.where do you live? - I live in Charlotte, NC; work in Sylva, NC so I stay there two weeks at a time and I have a homestead in Virginia (moving there as soon as logistics allow).

3.what kinda music you into, and or play? - Yes. (bluegrass to metal, country to pop, classic rock to blues)

4.You in a band or just jamming with friends? - mainly just recording and noodling around - jams with family and friends, no band for many years.

5.Whats your most wanted gear [that you don't have yet]? - a dedicated studio / jam room (planned for the new house).

6 What is your oldest piece of gear? 1972 D-28

7.What is your most used or favorite guitar you have? - home-built Tele (all of 'em, really)

8.Recording gear and or software? Dell XPS, Reaper, PT 10/11, Komplete Audio 6, multitude of plugins, MXL mics

9.Other gear worth a mention? All of Dad's luthier tools, plus mine...CNC router on the horizon...

10.the day you got it home what was your first impression of the 11 rack and what do you think now? Dayummmmmm. Double Dayummmmm.

11.Whats the best way to get in contact with you? Site pm/email

Great community her - thanks for havin' me!

Scott

Page 4 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 >